Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 4 - "It's Complicated"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Wow! They weren't kidding when they said this was going to be the most 'brutal' season to date!
This season have been such a ride and this episode was no exception! Beginning with the episode actually having a challenge, nominations and elimination (which I'm loving) this also had pretty good challenges and a really unpredictable outcome! I'm just going to spill it out so, spoiler alert (in case you didn't read the first one), CT went home! Like, seriously?! I mean, I can't say I didn't see it coming because I watched one of Bananas' vlogs before watching this episode and CT was in it so... It was a major spoiler for me but still, I was shocked to see CT going to home so early! First Ashley (who I don't really care, to be honest) who won last season, then Bananas and now CT! Wow! This is really an unpredictable game and I'm so here for it!
So, they kind of hint about the end of the episode in the very beginning (like they usually do) but then we moved on pretty quickly to the actual challenge (once again, something that I really enjoy). This week's challenge was pretty simple but, nonetheless, kind of hard. They basically had to jump to a 'stick' and then jump again to ring the bell (all in the air, obviously) where, one of the team members jumped and the other swing the 'stick'. Pretty straight forward. Still, a lot of people didn't get to finish it and, like we can see in the banner, Gus hit the stick pretty hard that it busted his lip.
In the end Hunter and Georgia, Nany and Turbo, Paulie and Natalie D where the ones to make the tribunal and you could clearly see who they were going to pick. As expected, Paulie chose Kyle, Hunter chose Amanda and Nany was the wild card here and she chose CT.
Then, it came to the actual Tribunal and I have to agree with both Nany and CT here. Nany said that she chose CT because he doesn't really have any alliances and she doesn't know where he stands, what eventually ends up with him not going to eliminations and having a 'free pass' to the final. On the other hand, CT said that he doesn't have alliances because those never go well and people end up screwing you in the end, which I totally agree and I think, if I was on the challenge, I would probably do the same.
But, because this was a double elimination, when it came to the actual decision, Turbo decided not to go to a tie and sent Kyle to the elimination. Then, Kyle chose to go against JP and Natalie and then, TJ said that JP and Natalie had to choose another team so JP chose CT (like, really unexpectedly).
The elimination challenge was a physical one. TJ also lets us know that this will only have two rounds (boys and girls) and there might be a possibility to form a new duo (in case the winning people aren't from the same team). You would think this was a good challenge for CT and, to be honest, it was, but the thing here is that the boys were only trying to beat CT so it was one against two and Kyle took advantage of that and ended up winning. On the girls side it was a pretty easy win from Mattie so, no new duo. Both Kyle and Mattie won and so they have the relic and are safe next week.
I'm not going to predict anything because, clearly, this game is way too unpredictable.
So, let me know your thoughts on the whole thing and tell me who are you rooting for (since most people were either rooting for Bananas or CT, or both). I'm still rooting for my girl Jenna so, let's hope she wins this season, finally!
I'll see you guys next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment