Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Flash | Season 6 Episode 1 - "Into the Void"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
I know, I'm kind of late with this rant but the good thing is that there's going to be a ton of rants on the blog today, so wait for them. Also, The Flash is back! I have to say, I was (and still am, to be honest) pretty stoked with this years Arrow-verse series, mainly because of Crisis on Infinite Earths, so I had high expectations for this season premiere.
Well, it was an okay premiere, in my opinion. There was nothing wrong with it, but most of the things that happened were already hinted at during interviews and stuff, so I was expecting most of it. However, I do think this was a nice base for everything that is to come, not only this season, but in the crossover.
We meet this years big bad pretty quickly and, although they do not face him in this episode, we can already tell that he's nuts and I'm curious to see what the writers do with him.
Instead of this season's big bad, Team Flash faces another type of threat - a guy that is connected to black holes and make them happen throughout the city at random times. Please don't tell me to explain this even further because, to be completely honest, this was the part of the episode that confused me the most. All I know is that it was a difficult threat to beat but, of course, knowing Team Flash, they were able to.
Apart from that we also got 'introduced' to Caitlin's new story-line this season, which is basically being Killer Frost more often and just giving her the 'wheel', which means this season we are going to have a lot more Killer Frost than Caitlin, which I don't mind. We also saw her new suit, which is super dope.
Since we're talking about suits, Barry also has a new suit and I'm so glad he does because I really didn't like last season's suit. But this season he has a new one and I like it, there's not a big difference but it's enough of a difference that makes me like this one a lot more.
And yeah, there wasn't much more in this episode. They talked about Iris and Barry missing Nora, which is something that I don't really care, to be honest with you and they also touched on the fact that Cisco is not Vibe anymore, which makes me sad, but at least he's still in the Team. We didn't have Tom Cavanagh in this episode, who I missed, to be honest, so I hope we get so see him soon and find out who he's playing this season.
That's it from me. Let me know what you thought of this season premiere and I'll see you later with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment