Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2019

The Flash | Season 6 Episode 4 - "There Will Be Blood"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everybody!
Yes, I'm coming to you with a The Flash rant first, this time. I guess I wanted to make it up to you for last week, but also that was the one that I watched first (since I live tweeted yesterday) so I decided to review The Flash first.
To be completely fair, in the beginning, I thought this time The Flash was a lot better than Arrow, but then that last part happened (on Arrow) so... I don't know anymore. Don't get me wrong, this was a good episode, but pretty average.
This week's episode was all about Ramsey Rosso aka our villain this season. I'm still on defense with him. The concept looks good but I don't know if he will be enough to fill and entire season. I know we are focusing a lot on Crisis this season, so I guess it will be enough... We'll see.
So we find out more about his past, how he was with his mother and everything, and we see him go into the deep end - stealing blood.
Back at STAR Labs, the Team is still processing what Barry told them and we see Cisco not taking it so well and refusing to just give up and let Barry die. In response, Barry decides to train Cisco to become the new leader of the Team, deciding to try and come up with a cure for Ramsey.
Nash Wells appears and offers to help them looking for a cure in exchange for a "crypto-circuit" that apparently only Cisco can build.
The three of them raid McCulloch Technologies for a regenerating serum, and that's when things go downhill. Cisco decides to lie to Barry and tell him that someone took the serum before them and steals it himself, thinking that it could save Barry in the future. Of course this doesn't end well and Barry finds out, creating a crack in their friendship.
Anyway... Barry gives the serum to Rosso, hope it'll save him, but it doesn't work. Instead, this makes Rosso realize that he needs blood flooded with adrenaline to save himself. Learning this new information (that might not even be true) he attacks the hospital and kills several people, even after The Flash and Killer Frost appear. Somehow, he gets away and Barry promises that he will stop Ramsey, even if that's the last thing he'll do. 
The episode ends with Nash using the crypto-circuit and tracking the Monitor's movements.
This thing with the Monitor and a lot of people working with him or knowing about him is really interesting and I can't wait to know more about that. As for Ramsey, as I said, I'm still on defense and I don't know if he'll be a good villain. I'm already getting tired of him so... This doesn't look good, but it can always change.
In the meantime, let me know what you thought of the episode and I'll see you pretty soon with Arrow's rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment