Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 6 - "One Nation Under Leroy"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
I'm back with a new The Challenge rant but, this time, a not so exciting one.
That's right, The Challenge basically got back to it's usual 'format' and this episode didn't have much surprises. It did still have drama, but the last few episodes have been 'action packed' and this one didn't, so it was a bit of a let down.
This week's challenge was Trivia, my favorite, but this time it was actually hard.
Usually I make a lot of fun of them because they are extremely stupid and dumb but I can't do it now. There were a few questions that were pretty hard and, apart from Nicole saying that 5 minutes are 50 seconds, nobody else said anything scandalous. And well, that is why Nicole was sent to the elimination.
Yest, I'm skipping a lot things but basically the UK lost the challenge and so they had to pick someone to go into elimination, which was Nicole.
As for the USA Team, they had to choose a Tribunal, which they had already picked even before the actual challenge - Nanny the speaker, and then Leroy and Ninja.
I had my hopes up with this Tribunal. I really wanted them to send Cara into elimination but Leroy started this whole thing about them forgetting the past and really play as a Team, so they did that... For this episode, at least. Let's see for how long this goes. And so the drama that happened was really between choosing Jenny, a strong player, or Esther, a weak player. Ninja, as well as the majority of Team USA, wanted to through Jenny in because they want to get rid of the UK's strong players, but Nanny, looking out for herself, wanted to through Esther because she was sure that Jenny was coming back, which leads me to the Elimination.
Jenny ended up being the one to go against Nicole (since Leroy went with her) and yes, you guessed it right, Jenny came back and Nicole was sent home. That was expected, to be honest, and Nanny did right in not throwing her in. I mean, Jenny doesn't strike me as the vengeance type, but you never know.
And well, that was basically it for this episode. As I said in the beginning, this wasn't the most exciting episode of all (I really wanted Cara to go home) but hopefully the next one will be good. From the preview it looks like some drama between Jordan and Turbo is going to go down and heck, I hope Paulie goes home. Yes, you're going to see me wishing both Cara and Paulie go home until they do, because I just can't stand them.
Anyway, let me know what you thought of this episode. Do you think Nanny did right in not choosing Jenny? Tell me everything.
I'll see you guys in a bit, with a new AHS rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment