Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds 2 | Season 34 Episode 7 - "Zero Dark Turbo"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
As promised, here I am again, today, with another rant - The Challenge this time.
Although this was a good episode, I feel like nothing will be as good as the first ones when all the 'major players' were going into elimination and going home. Yes, there was huge drama in this episode and that kept me wondering the whole time, but in the end, it wasn't that surprising or shocking so... I'm a tiny bit disappointed.
I didn't have much hope for the UK Team this week. I feel like every week I say that the UK Team is going to win the challenge and that never happens so I basically gave up on them. And from the previews it didn't look like they were going to win so... Yeah, I was right to not have faith in them because they didn't win - the USA did. However, even winning, they had to start a fight, and here comes the drama that I was talking about.
Basically Turbo was being Turbo and kicking stuff and whatnot and Jordan, being the cocky guy that he is, the go annoyed with it and had to say something, and of course not in the nicest way. Turbo isn't one to stay quiet so he answered in the same way Jordan approached him and that started an huge fight. Nothing really major happen but they kept a grudge throughout the whole episode, that until Tori talked with Turbo and Turbo agreed to drop it if Jordan apologized.
I have to say, they did an amazing job on keeping us on the edge because they didn't show the apologize until the Tribunal (Zach, Tori and Turbo) said who they were going to through into elimination. Needless to say that Turbo wanted to choose Jordan but Jordan did apologize to Turbo and so they all sent in Joss, the UK's strongest player, in their opinion.
As for the UK Team, there was huge drama as well because it was basically Bear against Rogan and, this time, CT did have to take a side, something that he didn't want to do yet. He voted for Bear, as well as a lot of other people so Bear was the one sent in by the UK Team. And so it was Joss vs Bear, on a physical challenge.
You would think that Joss would win... And you're totally right, he did, but Bear gave a pretty good performance as well and I was kinda sad to see him go, but either way, I would be fine.
Next episode doesn't look that interesting but let's see...
Let me know what you thought of this episode and, unfortunately, and American Horror Story rant is only coming tomorrow so, be on the lookout tomorrow afternoon.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment