Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 20 - "Reunion Part 1"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Back with a couple more rants. This week I only have The Challenge to talk about so let's talk about Double Agents first.

Last week the end of the final aired so you know what that means - this week's episode and the next one are Reunion episodes which, although they are fun and interesting to watch, they're nowhere near as exciting as the actual episodes, but let's get into it.

I would say this episode focused a lot on Fessy. As much as it pains me that the episode was mainly about him, I liked that most of it was to highlight how sh*tty of a person he is. They started right away with the fact that no girl was good enough for him and, therefore, no one liked to be paired with him and, as Aneesa said, Fessy would only like to be paired with Fessy because no one is good enough for him. And then they also mentioned the fact that he didn't do any of the eating challenges and then blamed it on Kaycee... Typical Fessy move... Besides that, they also got into the whole thing with the girls that he was interested in and then mentioned the vacation that he took with Tori and Cory called in the very beginning of the show, which was funny but I already knew that that happened. And, to end the Fessy things he had to post on Instagram that no one could beat him and whatever and... Yeah, he's so annoying and obviously not just to me, but to everyone in the cast because everyone was so fed up with him.

Onto some other things... They obviously had to mention the winners. It was nice that CT realized that he still got and I was also happy that Amber B said that she was happy to prove Fessy wrong. Obviously Fessy was annoyed at that comment and acted like it didn't bother him but I'm pretty sure deep down he wishes the had her as a partner... Too bad he's so egotistical.

Something a bit nicer and that I never thought I would say is that I loved Devin in this reunion. He really owns his 'lay up' status and he's just there to mess around. In a way he reminds me a lot of Kyle and, because of that, I'm starting to be a fan of Devin. I know, I'm surprised too... But here we are. On that note, they commented on the Big Brother Alliance and the things between Devin and that alliance and, again, Devin just wants to mess around and, surprisingly, Josh owned up to his mistake and said he shouldn't have let Devin get inside his head so... Good for Josh.

Obviously I also have to talk about Big T and CT. They were a huge part of this season so they had to comment not only on their relationship but on the whole CT leaving her for Kam. Nothing really knew was said, I'm just happy that they're fine now and I just really like Big T - she's so pure for this world.

Another of the cute things that happened in this episode was the whole Kam and Leroy thing about how they evolved as people and as a couple and it was just super sweet. But that's about it... There were other things said such as Tori saying the rookies were weak and also some drama with Ashley but, to be honest, I don't think they're that big...

As I said, not a lot happens in this Reunion episodes so... This is was we got in this Part 1, let's see what Part 2 brings. In the meantime let me know what you thought of this episode and be on the lookout for the All Stars rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment