Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 1 Episode 2 - "All That You Can't Leave Behind"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Okay, this was a good one! 

Now I get why everyone was so stoked about this new season/format - this really incorporates all the aspects that we love about The Challenge with none of the other things that annoy us.

For once, this episodes are 15 minutes shorter which means they really need to get straight to the point. We did have a bit more of drama here than we had in the previous episode but that's not entirely bad. I do think, however, that I needed a bit more explanation on the whole Trishelle/Katie drama because that felt like it blew out of nowhere. I mean, Trishelle did get a bit dramatic on the whole thing about Katie not telling her that she was going against Kendal (and yes, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, I know) and, because of that, I was on Katie's side, but I also think that something happened in that time that they lived together, 20 years ago as they said, and it wasn't explained here so... I get it but I felt like I needed more information to fully get it. Anyway, now let's get back to the beginning of the show and the challenge of the week which was - Trivia, my favorite!

This time the Trivia was only about The Challenge, which is interesting, but it played in two rounds (guys and then girls) and it was all up to them (no giving another strike to someone else) and that is what I've been loving about this All Stars season and more specifically this episode - it's only up to you. A lot less politicking but also when it comes to the challenges there's no screwing someone else, you need to do your job and that's the only way you will win, and I like that. So, in the end, and I said, Trishelle was the loser so she went straight into elimination (which is something else that I like) and the winner for the girls, and therefore safe, was Aneesa, which is nice for a change. As for the guys, the winner was Nehemiah who later on could save the house vote. And, as for house vote, again, it was Kendal. I didn't know Kendal but after that elimination damn! I'm a fan!

The elimination was also old school with one of those where they have to tie a rope around and around a structure and then the other person has to untie it. It's not as exciting as a Pole Wrestle or a Hall Brawl but it's pretty good and it's a nice one for the girls - I liked it. And yes, Kendal won and I'm happy about that. Not only I didn't like Trishelle's attitude but I liked the fight that Kendal has so can't wait to see more of her.

As for the next episode, it looks like an exciting one - again old school with them rubbing against a block of ice. And there will be drama amongst the girls again so...Exciting!

So, let me know what have been your thoughts on this new 'season', do you have any favorites already? Who do you want to see go into elimination? Let me know everything and I'll see you next week with new rants!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment