Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 17 - "True Lies"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Ugh! I guess I'm out of luck this week (with my TV shows, I mean). Yes, although this week's episode of The Challenge was surprising and exciting, the way it ended was so disappointed and I'm sad and annoyed at the same time.

I was so curious to see what the title of this episode meant. Usually the titles give you a clue to where the episode is heading but with this week's episode, was really difficult to guess what it was about. With such a small number of players, it was hard to predict. I was actually surprised though with what the title relates to because that was an huge part of the episode.

There's not a big lead up to the challenge in this episode, actually, so I'm going straight to it.

This was the one where half of the teams where 'kidnapped' and we learn in this episode that they are 'stuck' inside a volcano (a dead one, I might add). And, as expected, the whole thing backfired because, initially, they thought that the ones to go in first where the ones to do the challenge. Well, it was the other way around, which ended up being all the girls doing the running and doing the math and, overall, the actual challenge, and the guys just waiting around. Of course that just made Fessy so angry and frustrated and... Ugh! That just annoyed the heck out of me! And it was just karma that Amber B was the last one and that she couldn't even finish the first math problem. Don't get me wrong, I felt so bad for her! As someone that is also so bad at math, I felt like what happened to her would totally happen to me as well so I actually felt sorry for her. But again, I was also happy that that happened to Fessy because he was just waiting for it to happen. Just like they said in the episode - he has been talking sh*t about every single female partner that he has and that's so annoying! I really don't know how he's a football player because he sucks as a team player. 

Anyway... Apart from that, I was actually surprised at Nany, who ended up being in second place for most of the run (basically up until the end) and, even though I'm not a fan of hers, I was sort of rooting for her because she's paired with Kyle. Unfortunately, Kam and Cory won and were the Double Agents. That also started a whole politics thing because they wanted to save Leroy and the house had the numbers to put in Leroy and so that's when the name of the episode comes in.

They found a loophole and they decided to throw in Fessy and, in order to do that, they made a deal with Kyle (who was going to vote for Leroy) that they would vote all for Fessy and then Kam would throw herself (aka Cory) in against Fessy. They did shake hands but what then backfired was the fact that Cory spent the night convincing Fessy to throw himself in and it worked. Fessy decided to go into elimination and then, because of that, Kam didn't go through with the plan and Kyle went against Fessy.

It was a bit nasty, in my opinion, but I can't blame her either. I don't think I would throw my partner either, but at least I would give Kyle an heads up. 

So, it was Kyle against Fessy - in a Hall Brawl. Yeah... They did try to give Kyle a better chance by making it 5 rounds instead of 3 but it didn't matter... In the first one Kyle was so smashed by Fessy that he even broke a finger, making him unable to continue and, therefore, loose the elimination. It was really unfortunate not only because I like Kyle but also because I really wanted Fessy gone (as everyone in the house wanted) but okay... Then, as planned, Fessy decided to steal Kaycee from Leroy, Leroy then picked Nany and CT ended up with Amber. And, like that, they're going to the final!

I really hope this whole thing backfires at Fessy and that he looses and sees that he doesn't work with Kaycee here. Also, I've been having this gut feeling all this time that Leroy is going to win, therefore Nany is going to win (if things play out the way they think they'll play out) and that will also backfire at Kaycee, who shouldn't have said to Fessy to steal her.

Anyway... Next episode is the final and we will finally have the Fessy vs CT fight that we have been waiting for so, that alone is exciting! Apart from that, I'm excited to see if they stick with their partners and just overall what surprised does TJ have. It's going to be interesting!

Let me know what you thought of this episode, if you were rooting for Kyle as well, if you can't wait for Fessy to loose and what do you think will happen in the final? Tell me everything and I'll see you soon with the All Stars rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment