Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 16 - "A Most Wanted Man"


Spoiler Alert!!

 

Hello people!

So, we went from a really high high last episode to a really low low this episode. That's right, Big T's reign came to an end. 

As per usual, I'm starting with the end but that was the only surprise this episode, to be honest. Most of this week's episode went as planned. Everyone wanted to throw in Kyle (or CT), they realized that they could have a tie for the house vote if they stick to their plan, Leroy and Kaycee won the week's challenge once again so... Everything was pretty obvious up until the point where CT betrayed Kyle.

I know I'm skipping over a ton of things regardless the actual challenge but... There's not really much to it. I was pretty impressed with Kyle and Amber B, both them and Fessy/Nany had the same amount of 'points' but ultimately Leroy and Kaycee won again (just by one point, I have to add) and so this episode became mainly about the elimination.

But back to CT betraying Kyle... Yes, they agreed they would vote for Fessy but CT realized that he had a better chance if he voted for Kyle so that's what he did. And like that it was decided that it was Kyle and Amber B to go into elimination. However, CT did come clean to Kyle so it wasn't a big betrayal but still... I would have loved to see what would've happen if it was a tie.

Anyway, so it was decided that it was Kyle and Amber B going in a it was also pretty obvious that the Double Agents - Kaycee and Leroy - would choose CT and Big T, and that's what they did. What they didn't predict though was that this was a girls elimination. I suspected it right the second I saw  Hall Brawl. Also, it would be kind of a plot twist for them. I was sort of happy that it was a girls elimination too because let's be real - Kyle wouldn't stand a chance against CT on a Hall Brawl; on the other hand, Big T against Amber B looked like a good match to me. And Big T almost had it! She gave it her all but in the end Amber won...

And then came the decision - stay with Kyle, switch to CT or steal? Well, this time I agreed with what Amber did - she chose to steal Fessy. Not because he was stronger or anything, but because it was better for her game and because she just wanted to mess with the numbers and I applaud that. Then, it was time for Nany to choose between Kyle and CT. The thing here is that whoever is the Rogue Agent will most likely be in the final. Well, it looks like we'll see CT in the final because Nany chose Kyle, as I thought she would. It makes sense! After Fessy she just wants someone to chill with and, even though they're not the best partners, she knows what to expect from Kyle. With CT she wouldn't know so it made sense to me. All the other players were sort of annoyed because that meant CT was in the final but... Oh well, that's what you get for wanting him out of the game.

So, we're so close to the final and I have no idea what's going to happen next episode. The only thing that they showed in the preview was Fessy and Amber not getting along and half the players being 'kidnapped' and the other half having to save them. It should be interesting (that challenge) but what I'm most curious about is how the voting will go. They know it's a guys elimination now and the should vote in two strong guys - Fessy and Leroy - but I don't know if that's what's going to happen. I have a feeling that Kyle and Nany might win this one and if that's the case, then the voting is going to be so interesting. Regardless, it's going to be an intense episode and then Final! So stoked!

Anyway... Let me know what you thought of this episode, if you were sad to see Big T go and if you agree with Amber B's choice of stealing Fessy and I'll see you in my next rant!!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment