Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Challenge: Double Agents | Season 36 Episode 19 - "The World Is Not Enough"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Here we are with the last part of the final and we finally know who won this season! I know some people already knew but I try to stay away from spoilers as much as I can. Unfortunately, this morning before I watched the episode I came across some spoilers which, didn't tell me everything, but I could deduce some things and it ended up being what I thought it was. I'm not mad about it but I would like for it to be a surprise. Yes, CT and Amber were the winners this season! It's a bittersweet thing. On one hand I like CT and I was happy that not only him but also Amber, who no one wanted to be paired with, who this season. But on the other hand I really wanted Leroy to win - not just because it's his final season but also because he really deserved it. And I really thought he was going to win this season but, as I said in my previous post, being paired with Nany didn't help him and that really showed in the last stretch of the final. It was neck a neck between Leroy and Nany, and Cory and Kam, and Leroy indeed arrived before Cory, but Kam was right after Cory and so they ended up being the second place (while and Nany and Leroy were third aka no money).

Well, unlike all the other episodes, I'm not going to go through everything that happened. I think I'm just going to give my overall thoughts on the final and just the teams in general. However, I do need to mention that overnight 'challenge' that, not only looked so pretty that cave, but also that it was kind of fun. In a way, it was easier that some of the previous overnight challenges, but I was not there and I don't know exactly how cold that was so... Maybe I would think differently if I was there. 

As for the teams, well, needless to say that I'm so impressed with Amber! CT I knew he had it in himself. He was fitter this season and we know what he's capable of - he's going in physical things, he's good in puzzles, he's going in eating challenges and, apparently, he's also good at math so... He had so much advantage than all the other guys. But Amber... Damn, I didn't know she was capable of that! I mean, she's the perfect fit for a final. Yes, she's not the best at math or puzzles but 80% of the final is running and she is so good at that. Just like CT said, it looked like she was slowing down her pace for him, and that says a lot! It's such a f*ck you to Fessy who didn't want to be paired with her and thought he was better than everyone else... Well, I'm so glad that Amber didn't stay with Fessy because he would slow her down just like he did with Kaycee.

Yes, Fessy is a p*ssy but we already knew that, right?! And I can't believe he blamed their DQ on Kaycee. Damn! She gave her all and he wasn't even able to eat that thing! Yeah... I wish he wouldn't be back for next seasons but, unfortunately, from what I have been hearing, he will be back for next season so... Ugh!

The other person that I'm kind of mad about is Nany. I mean, I already said this but she was basically the reason why Leroy didn't get second place. Heck, maybe if he was with someone else he would've won, who knows?! But yeah, Nany doesn't have it in her... She lacks drive and motivation and it's cool to be happy just for the experience but you need something else to win it and I don't think she has that something else. 

And yeah, I guess that's pretty much it. I would say there won't be much to talk about in the Reunion - I think this season didn't have much drama but that preview said otherwise so... I'm excited about that.

All in all, I'm happy with the outcome of this season and I'm excited not only for the next one but also for that All Stars season that is still going on and that'll review the new episode very soon. In the meantime, let me know what you thought of the final, where you happy with the outcome? Were you rooting for someone else? Tell me everything and I'll talk to you very soon!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment