Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 12 - "Help Me, Rhonda"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys! Here we are with a brand new week of rants!
As per usual, we're starting of with The Challenge but, unfortunatelly, with a pretty underwhelming episode.
This one was basically split in two and, as you can imagine, it ended with the most exicting part. The first half of the episode I feel like it was really rushed and they didn't pay much attention into anything. The good part is that we had like the 'beginning, middle and end' that I liked, the bad part is that it wasn't that exciting and the second half, with a new challenge, ended with no conclusion so... Yeah, it was a good cliffhanger but... I don't know, I feel like this episode let me down a little bit. Still, let's talk about it.
It all started with that scene that they've already shown, with Natalie and Nelson talking about her betraying him and, I don't really know how I didn't really how it all was going to end because they focused a lot on Natalie in this episode so... Yeah, you can already tell how this ended but yeah...
They moved on pretty quickly to the week's challenge and I was pretty excited about this one because it was a swimming challenge and those are the hardest ones, I think. That challenge was also really underwhelming in the end because, first, the grenades that Brad and Kam 'threw' were pretty bad and, once again, Kam shot herlsef in the foot and, while throwing the Time grenade at Cara, the Troika messed everything and put Kam in the same Team as Cara Maria so, she f*cked again. Then, Brad did a better job, but still... He used the Tied Up grenade on Kyle and it was really bad for his Team because his Team was the worst and he couldn't even participate on the challenge.
Anyway, in the end, Brad, Tony, Devin, Zach, Natalie, Nicole and Jemmye's Team won. Because of that, as usual, they had to choose the Troika and, already knowing that this was a girls elimination, they chose Brad, Zach and Tony to be in the Troika. I got really mad about that! If it was me, they wouldn't have done that! At least one girl should be in the troika, if not all girls! Seriously, until now, they still don't know that they are all competing with each other so, why mess up with the girls?! I mean, the girls would be safe and they weren't going in anyway so...
Moving forward (because if I get more into that I'll be really really mad) the losing team also had to choose a girl to into elimination... This was the first time that there was a tie between Cara Maria and Kailah and, because they didn't come to a decision, the troike chose, out of all the girls, so Cara Maria, Kailah and Kam, and yeah, the troika chose Kam. I would too, to be honest.
Oh, after that, something else that really got my blood boiling was that they won like a royalty treatment with massages and stuff like that, but only the troika! I mean, seriously?! The whole team won! Why didn't the whole team got that treatment and all the good stuff?! Seriously, this whole episode was so unfair! I would be mad, really!
At least, they didn't focus much on that and got on with the nominations and inquisition. Hell, they didn't even spend that much time with the nominations or inquistion. They chose Kailah, Cara Maria and Natalie and, in the end, they chose Natalie to go against Kam, which was just messed up really, I hate when they betray their own team players!
Well, needless to say that Natalie lost and yeah, they got going with the episode after that, actually pretty quickly and moved to the exciting part of the episode. That part where they have a challenge and two people are going home right away based on that.
This is those types of challenge that are really similar to the finals and, actually, they find out that, won doesn't go home, is going to Czech Republic which means, they are pretty close to the final!
And, once again, as you can imagine, we don't see how this whole thing ends. I mean, we see everyone complete the challenge but we will just find out who's going home in the next episode. And the worst part is that I have no clue who it is! I mean, Kyle was the only one that seemed to stuggle with the challenge a little bit but we don't know, he might have done better than the others so... Seriously, I have no idea.
I know that the ones that I would like to see go home are Devin and Kailah. Devin because I just don't like him and Kailah because she's a bigger threat to Cara Maria than Kam (because I don't like either of them). But, to be honest, I just hope Leroy and Cara Maria stay in the game because I don't like any of the other players so... If they stay, I'm happy.
So, let me know who would you like to see go home and I'll see you soon with the first rant of Shadowhunters Season 3!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment