Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The Challenge: Vendettas | Season 31 Episode 11 - "It's Britni, B..."


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
Just a warning before I start - This will probably be a really short post because I'm in a bit of a hurry because I have something to do but I still wanted to post this today so, just letting you know. Also, as you might have guessed, there won't be a new The Flash rant today because of the same reason why this one is going to be short. Hope you don't mind. It will be up tomorrow, I promise. So, now, into The Challenge.
As you might already know, the show from now one is getting a bit boring. Yes, exactly for the reason you're thinking of - Bananas' gone. It would be nice if I had some people that I actually liked in this season but the only people that I kinda do, I'm not a big big fan of...I mean, I like Zach and Leroy and Cara Maria, just not as much as I like Bananas so, it's not the same thing. Although, this episode did have something that I really enjoy - a beginning, middle and end - aka the challenge, nominations and elimination and you know, it's been a while since this happened so, that left me happy and, actually, it was pretty much the only thing that made me happy in this episode. I mean, Devin's team loosing was pretty good too but that was it because the ending was pretty underwhelming.
So yeah, as I've told you, Devin's Team lost the challenge and, what's worst about that is that Devin was the one to pick the Teams (because of the Grenade he chose) and still he lost. Well, Karma is a b*tch! Then, I got pretty happy about the fact that Zach won, even though Tony was in his Team and Tony screwed up Bananas which I'm still bitter about that. But still, it was nice.
After that, TJ let them know that this was going to be a double elimination, so the Troika had to choose three guys and three girls and the loosing Team (Devin's Team) had to choose a girl and a guy - which were Brad and Kam. It sucks for Kam to always go against the Mercenaries. (Sorry not Sorry). And, as for the Troika, they chose between them to be Zach, Tony (because Zach owe him one) and Natalie (basically because she will do anything they tell her, which is really true).
The 'nomination' itself was pretty quickly as well - they chose Cara Maria, Jemmye and Britni for the girls (basically back stabbing Britini who was from their team and they promised they wouldn't put her in) and for the boys they chose Nelson, Kyle and Leroy. I still don't know why they didn't choose Devin though, I guess they are still playing Bananas' game and letting Devin stay just to be a lay up...
Anyway, there wasn't any Inquisition this time and they moved on to the elimination quite quickly which, you know, I enjoy.
Once again, they all back stabbed Britni and sent her in and, for the boys, I guess a back stab too, they sent in Nelson - this proves that Natalie really does anything they told her to.
Then, this is the moment where the Mercenaries show up. This time Laurel, Ashley M, Darrell and Frank. It's been a while since Frank was on the show, which was nice to see him play again although it was a bit disappointing since he lost. (He went against Brad, by the way) And, when it came to Nelson vs Darrell, it was the most exciting one, but still it ended in a really bitter way - with a Draw - with Nelson staying but just not having a grenade. The girls weren't that exciting either. Kam won against Ashley, which I didn't like and Laurel was the only one to win against Britni, which was kind of a easy win, to be honest. No one thought Laurel was going to loose so... Yeah, I don't know what else to say. This time there's two grenades so, that's going to be interesting. Apart from that, I don't know what to say.
I guess that's pretty much it.
I'm sorry for the small post. Feel free to hit me up and I'll chat a bit more about the episode with you, if you want.
I'll see you tomorrow with that The Flash rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment