Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 2 Episode 4 - "New Divide"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hey!

One more rant of The Challenge, but now, the All Stars seasons!

Well, I remain the same. I still think the main season of The Challenge is better than this one although this one had a Trivia challenge which I really enjoyed!

Actually, the daily challenge was the best part about this episode. Not just because of the Trivia aspect but also how they dealt with it. First of, it was guys round and a girls round, which is way better than having Teams. Here, the winner of each is safe and picks four people to then nominate, and the first ones to fall off the building are the ones going straight into elimination. In this case, Katie didn't even tr to do the challenge so she was the one girl straight into elimination. As for the guys, all of them played and the first one for fall was Brad. So Brad and Katie went straight into elimination and the winners were Casey and Steve. I wasn't familiar with Casey but seeing the footage of her in the past not doing the challenge because she was afraid of heights and now she winning, I was really happy for her. As for Katie, she got a lot of sh*t for not even trying which, I get it, but also she knew she was going straight into elimination and she was okay with it so... I guess that's fine?! It's not as fun for the viewers but I didn't really have a problem with it, to be honest.

Then, there was a huge plan between Casey and Steve and some other people (such as Nehemiah and Laterrian) to throw in Derrick. Basically they decided to choose Jodi and Cohutta so they would use their life-shield on themselves and then they could choose Derrick and they weren't able to do anything about it. As much as I like Derrick and I didn't want him to go into elimination, I gotta say that it was a smart move. And in terms of the girls, because they wanted to make sure that Derrick had the most votes, they went with Kendall, which was the only girl that Katie didn't want. Steve kind of f*cked up there... In the end, it was between Kendall, Ayanna, Tyler and Derrick and... They got what they wanted - Derrick and Ayanna.

So it was Brad against Derrick and Ayanna against Katie, and I was definitely rooting for Derrick and Katie. The elimination itself wasn't great, to be honest. It was better than the last one, but still not as exciting as the eliminations in the main series, and that's my take on both seasons. This series has better daily challenges and the main series has better eliminations. But anyway... It was pretty tied, in both rounds, but in the end Ayanna and Brad won, which was exactly what I didn't want. Not that I disliked them, I just liked the other two more... 

But I guess that's it. The next episode looks like it will have some injuries and, as per usual, the daily challenge looks really cool so... Let's see what it brings, as well as what is the elimination. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts on this episode, who where you rooting for in the elimination and which series do you prefer? This one or the main one? Tell me everything and I'll see you in my next post!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment