Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 19 - "The Decision"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hey!

It's final time baby!

Unfortunately, I saw some spoilers before I watched the episode so I already knew who was going to win. I mean, I knew the male winner - I didn't even know it would be a pair winner! But, apart from that, I basically predicted everything. Well, Orange Team didn't win the second leg of the final, which really was a bummer, but I was right about Kyle winning against Nelson. Which I was so happy about.

You already know by now that I really like Kyle and I truly think he's super underrated! Heck, he came second in a final 3 times! He has to win an upcoming season because he so deserves it!

But yeah, rewinding a bit, the Orange Team lost which meant they had to face each-other in an elimination, and everything went as I wanted/thought it would - Kaycee and Kyle won. But they really dragged out that female elimination. And it almost got me! I felt kinda bad for them (Kaycee and Nany) but I really think Nany didn't deserve to be in that final. And to think that Kaycee wanted to give her win to Nany! She freaking won in the end! Thank god she didn't throw the elimination.

Anyway, but because we're already on that note, let's talk about the winners!

So they had to then make pairs (as I predicted) but they didn't change in each checkpoint not it came down to time - no, it was who finished first would win - and those two were Kaycee and CT. They do deserve it, but Tori and Kyle were so close! I really wanted Kyle to win this one! And then Devin and Emy were third. Expected, but Devin still left us speechless with him memorizing that 20 digit number in the end! Impressive, really!

And, to finish it all - a twist! The winners would decide how much money the 2nd and 3rd place would get, if any! CT and Kaycee, being good people, they gave 100k to each pair, so 50k to everyone (apart from themselves). And that was it.

This was such a wholesome final and, although it didn't end exactly as I wanted to, I'm still happy with how it turned out.

Next week the Reunion and that is going to ruin this wholesome final, but oh well... We also love a good drama.

But that's it from me. Let me know your thoughts on the final and who were you rooting for and I'll see you at the Reunion!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment