Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 17 - "Drop Dead"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everybody!

Back with one more The Challenge rant and this one was... interesting. Not the most surprising one, nor super exciting, but it did end up with a huge cliffhanger that I can't wait to talk about! But first, let's get into the events of the beginning of the episode.

This episode had a lot of set up in the beginning, which led me to believe in a lot of things that, ultimately, didn't happen. The focused a lot on CT and how a lot of the guys didn't want him in the finally, also focused on the Ruby Team and more specifically Logan and how Nelson didn't know if he should trust him, and that was touched again during the episode which really made me think that Logan was going to betray Nelson somehow but again, I was wrong.

Unfortunately, the daily challenge wasn't trivia and, to be fair, was sort of underwhelming because, first of all, the Sapphire Team was awful and only CT did the job. It was a good job indeed, so good that got Sapphire to win, but if I was him, I would be pretty p*ssed off at my team... I'm super happy that Kyle was safe, but honestly, he didn't deserve it because CT did all the work. But same goes for the other teams, to be honest. I mean, Ruby, although awful at it, every single person tried and that's more important to me. As for Emerald, as expected, Nany and Amanda were awful and didn't even try. Emanuel, surprisingly, wasn't good either, and Kaycee wasn't that great either and the only one fairly good at it was Devin which, again, also surprising. In the end, it was between Emerald and Sapphire but, as I said, Sapphire won and, honestly, I thought their decision on which guy to pick was pretty easy - they wanted to save Devin (I mean, Kyle wanted) so the best way to go about it was to pick Emanuel but... no, they didn't go with him.

When it was time for nominations, no one wanted to go in but no one wanted to throw anyone under the bus and, because of that, they decided to go with Logan. Not the best move, in my opinion, but it ended up working fine for them because, down in the lair, Logan chose Emanuel, which was the right thing to do but not the smartest.

The elimination was speed and agility and we all know that Emanuel is great at that! Logan was fairly good and that elimination might have taken so long to end but, in the end, Logan fell and Emanuel won. I was sad to see Logan go but he stayed true to his word to not pick Nelson and I appreciate that! Not that I like Nelson, it's more that I like someone that stays true to his word so... I liked Logan.

And just like that, Emanuel goes back to his team (no choice) and that's when TJ drops a plot twist - there's another elimination! Actually, double elimination! My bet is that it's one guy and one girl, which leaves 8 people to go into the final and there won't be teams in the final. I always suspected that but now I'm pretty sure it is what's going to happen. I would like to see everyone that hasn't been in the Lair down there but honestly, who really doesn't deserve to be there are Nany and Amanda. None of them has done anything this whole season but, if I really had to pick, I would say Nany is the one that deserves it the least - Amanda still went into one elimination so... Yeah, I hope Nany goes home. As for the guys, the one that I like the least is Nelson so... I'll go with him. 

In the end, I just want Kyle to win because, honestly, he's the only one I truly like that's still in the game so let's go Kyle! But that's it from me.

Let me know what you thought of this episode. What did you think of the Agency picking Logan? And what about Logan choosing Emanuel? Who do you want to see go home in the next double elimination? Tell me everything and I'll see you in my next rant!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment