Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 2 Episode 6 - "A Whole New World"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello!

Coming a little later than usual but yesterday was my birthday and, although I did watch the challenge episode (the main series), I didn't have the time to write. But, because I watched this one today, I decided to start with this one!

Finally they gave us a good episode! With good set up, a pretty good daily challenge and an amazing elimination! And, on top of that, TJ presented us with a twist!

So the daily challenge was a swimming one, with a puzzle, and it was in pairs. Everyone had a pretty good partner, to be honest, but someone had to lose - Tyler and Jasmine. I was kind of bummed because I liked both of them. As for the winners, it was Brad and Jodi - I like Jodi and I think she's strong. But that's not just it - there comes the twist. From now on, the game will be played in pairs and the pairs will be the ones they chose for this challenge. And as for the life-shield, the ones that have it now can save but only teams, not individuals, and that's when the alliances start thinking on a way to save themselves (Brad's alliance, in this case) and, of course, they throw in the people with this life-shields so they can't vote later. And in the end, they settle for Kendal/Laterrian and MJ/Jonna.

As for the votes, it works how they wanted to when the house picks Kendal/Laterrian. However, Kendal had an injury and, as they get into the Arena, we find out that Kendal had to leave and so Jasmine won't be playing and she's safe.

So it's just a guys elimination - Laterrian vs Tyler - and it's a good old Pole Wrestle. And oh boy, it was intense! Tyler really tried and endured a lot, but Laterrian won in the end and so him and Jasmine are now a pair and both have a life-shield (as a team).

And that's it for today! It was a pretty good episode and, for the first time this season, I'm actually pretty excited about the All Stars spin-off.

Let me know what you thought of the episode and who's your favorite pair right now and I'll talk to you soon.

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment