Pages

Friday, December 24, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 20 - "Reunion Special"



Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people and Merry Christmas!

Yes, I am writing this on Christmas Eve. It was really tricky and I wasn't able to watch this the day it came out so here I am, on Christmas Eve, watching the Reunion and writing on the blog. (As for the All Stars season, you might have to wait a little longer for that one).

Well, the good thing is that I don't really have much to say about this episode. There wasn't really anything new revealed, just some hook ups and yeah... It was a pretty boring Reunion. They barely talked about the winners!

Overall, I would say that the main talk of the episode was Fessy, unfortunately. We were really able to see what a sh*tty person he is - game wise, friend wise and boyfriend wise - and that just solidified my dislike for him. And not just him, but the whole Big Brother Alliance just need a break. They addressed the whole thing with Amber and it's sad to see that they just don't like her and come up with excuses to the way they treat her and just make her believe that it's her fault. It's really sad. She really needs to get over them because they don't care for her like at all!

The other main "character"of the Reunion was Amanda and, again, it's just sad. Just like Tori said, Amanda just thrives on negativity and all she has to say about anyone and everyone is bad things. And I truly believe Tori would make amends with her - not be friends with, but be okay - but it's clear that Amanda doesn't want that so... Too bad... She and Fessy really are made for each-other though... But I guess that's pretty much it for the Reunion. Just a recap from the events that didn't really have much else to explain and some hook ups.

If I forgot to mention something really important just let me know and tell me your thoughts on this Reunion and I'll see you in my next post.

Until then, Happy Holidays!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment