Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

The Challenge: All Stars | Season 2 Episode 8 - "(You Drive Me) Crazy"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello everyone!

Back with one more The Challenge: All Stars rant and we're so close to the final! Unfortunately, the outcome of this episode wasn't the desired one - at least, not for me.

The episode actually started out great! I mean, they recapped the whole thing from the previous one that I still think it's so unfair, but once they moved to the actual challenge, I was pretty invested!!

This week's challenge was a mini final, and those are always exciting! I was even more excited because they highlighted Jonna and MJ a lot, and we already know what that means - it either means that they're going into elimination or that they win, and this time I had a feeling they were going to do good in that challenge and I was right! I was really happy that Jonna and MJ won! Not only they are part of the alliance that I like but they're also the least problematic out of the teams from that alliance. Also, they sort of are the underdogs of that alliance and that have never won (at least, I'm pretty sure Jonna haven't). On top of that, a team from the King's Palace alliance were the loosing team so everything was going the right way. It was Jasmine and Laterrian though, and Jasmine is friends with Jonna but... Oh well... I was still rooting for them in the elimination though...

After that, the nominations were pretty easy, with MJ and Jonna picking the remaining two teams of the King's Palace (even though they almost nominated Jodi and Brad) and then the house picked Nehemiah and Melinda, which was the team that I also wanted to go in. Again, Nehemiah is the head of the alliance, so it made sense for him to go, but also I felt like Jasmine could beat Melinda and maybe not Ayanna so... That was my thinking. However, the elimination was in pairs and it had nothing physical in it so... Maybe Ayanna and Teck were a better choice because, unfortunately, Laterrian and Jasmine lost.

It was really bittersweet because it's another team from the King's Palace to go home but, on the other hand, Nehemiah and Melinda got the life-shield, which means that they're going straight to the final no matter what.

Honestly, there's not a lot of teams that I really like left. I do like Jodi and I wouldn't be mad if Jodi and Brad won, same goes for Darrell and Janelle, but to be honest, I think the team that I really want to win is Jonna and MJ so... Let's hope everything works out well.

But that's it guys. Let me know your thoughts on the episode and who do you want to see win in the final and I'll talk to you in 2022. Happy New Year's Eve tomorrow!

Love,

Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment