Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2016

American Horror Story: Roanoke | Season 6 Episode 5 - "Chapter 5"


Spoiler Alert!

So, we reached the middle of the season. And with an hell of an episode.
Not that it was that exciting, but because it seemed like it was the end of the season, which it can't be because there's still five episodes to come.
Anyway, I have really mixed feelings about this episode.
First of all, I got really excited because Evan Peters is finally back! And you know, Evan Peters is one of the main reasons why I watch the series (besides me loving horror too much), so I was really happy to finally know what is his character. The down part is that I am not a big fan of his character. For once he's kind of normal, and he seems like a good character but... Didn't really like him. And didn't really like his story too. But, luckily, the episode wasn't all about him (which I thought was going to be) and it got way better!
After we see everything about Evan Peters' character, Edward Philippe Mott, we get back to 'the present day', where the last episode left off, with Shelby, Matt and Flora trapped inside the house.
They try to escape a lot of the other people that were killed there start to 'haunt' them, and that's when Edward Philippe appears and 'saves them', leading them, through an hidden tunnel, outside the house and into the woods.
But that's basically the only good thing that he does because as soon as they're in the woods, Edward leaves them, ending up in them being kidnapped by the Polk family.
Meanwhile, Lee 'is back'. (I have to admit that I've already kind of forgotten about her). She sees all the messages that Matt left her and tried to call him. He ignored her call and that's the moment she knows something is wrong and takes a ride with a police officer to the house.
When Lee arrives at the house, they're about to sacrifice Shelby, Matt and Flora, being Flora the first one. That's when Ambrose says enough is enough and grabs The Butcher and both of them get into the fire. Lee gets Matt, Shelby and Flora and they get out of there.
And that's basically how the episode ends. 
Shelby even says that she kept having a nightmare with the butcher until this day and it ends like that. So, that's why, to me, it seemed like a season finale.
I don't know how this is going to go on because, from the preview for the next episode, I didn't understand a thing so, I'm curious about that.
Let me know what you think is going to happen in the next episode, I would love to know what your theories are.
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment