Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

American Horror Story: Roanoke | Season 6 Episode 7 - "Chapter 7"


Spoiler Alert!

So, as we get closer to the end we get more into the story and, although this wasn't my favourite episode, by a mile, should I add, we got pretty big leads to the mistery that we (audience) is trying to unsolve - Who is the only person to end up alive?
I'll get into the details about my theory in the end of this post so now, lets focus on the events that happened in this episode.
The first scenes show us Sidney and his crew on the trailer watching what is happening in the house, and that's when they argue about something and one of the crew members goes to get something (that I don't really remember what) and that's when Sidney and the camera man that is there with him hear something weird and find that one crew member dead.
That's when Agnes appears, still mad and thinking that she's the butcher and kills both of them, just like she did on that one crew member.
Meanwhile in the house, a lot of argues happen and that's when Agnes appears and stabs Shelby.
In order to get help for Shelby, Monet, Audrey and Lee go into the woods, just to be found by the Polk family, the real Polk family, one of them being portrayed by Finn Wittrock.
The Polks end up cuting off one of Lee's leg and feeding it to Audrey and Monet.
Back to the house, we see Matt sleepwaking and going into the cellar, to meet with Scathach (Lady Gaga's character) to have sex. Dominic follows him and sees everything, in which he goes upstairs and wakes up Shelby to go and watch it as well.
Shelby get's really angry thinking that Scathach was forcing Matt into it but that's when Matt tells that he loves her and she's the reason why he came back to the house. Shelby gets really mad and one of the most surprising scenes happen. Shelby kills Matt!
I got to tell you, I wasn't expecting it at all and, at first, I thought Shelby would be the one to be the only one alive but with this, I don't think so.
Anyway, back to the story. After this, Agnes comes back to the house and lights a fire outside. That's when the real Butcher appears with her mob and kills Agnes stabbing her in the face. And that's how the episode end.
Just like I said, not my favourite. Overall, I think it was too dramatic and too many people dyed in this episode, making it seem like they were rushing to get to the end, afterall, there's only 3 episodes left. But, the question you must be thinking about right now is - Which is your theory on who's going to sruvive? Well, I'm going to tell you.
Lee. Lee is the only one to survive, I'm pretty sure of it. And I'll tell you why. First of all, she is kind of one of the main characters, or to be more specific, one of the 'real' characters, which I always thought it was going to be one of those three to survive. Then, she's not in the house right now and she's not dead (I think) because the Polks only cut her left off. Also, Sidney basically did this second season to prove that it was Lee who killed Mason and, to top it all off, she said in this episode "This camera is my story." which proves my point, this is her story so she's the only one to survive.
I don't know, it seems a pretty solid theory but let me know your thoughts and who do you think it's going to be the only survivor.
And I'll see you later with a brand new Arrow rant.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment