Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

American Horror Story: Roanoke | Season 6 Episode 6 - "Chapter 6"


Spoiler Alert!

Omg, I was so excited about this episode and I got to tell, it didn't disappoint me one bit!
Ryan Murphy have been saying that we were going to see a major plot twist in episode 6 so, obviously, I was really excited about it. I was also kind of afraid to be disappointed because they made a big deal of this years theme and when the first episode aired I was really disappointed, so I was also afraid to be disappointed by this major twist.
Luckily, it was as big and as good as Ryan Murphy said and now I'm so pumped about the rest of the season!
So, turns out, "My Roanoke Nightmare" was a series (a series-within-a-series) and it got major views so they decided to make a season 2. This season 2 is this second part of our season, it is going to be like a Roanoke version of Big Brother, where the actors that protrayed the characters of the series and the actual people that experienced what happened (like Shelby and Matt and Lee) are going to be in the farm house during three while in the Blood Moon week.
The producer of this new season is Sidney, portrayed by Cheyenne Jackson, and the motive behind doing this new season is to expose Lee for the murder of Mason.
We also learn a lot about what have been going on with the characters, like the actual Shelby is no longer with Matt, and that's the only reason why she's going to the house again, to try and reconnect with him. We also learn that the actress that portrayed Shelby is now married to the actor who played Edward (in real life, like our life, Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters).
While the crew is preparing the house for the series, strange things start happening and one of the crew members end up dying. And, when they start 'shooting' a lot of stuff happen and Evan Peter's character end up dying.
We also (as an audience) find out that all the people inside the house end up dying and that the season never makes it to air.
And that's basically it.
Overall, I'm really excited about the rest of the season. It seems way more interesting and exciting so I'm really curious to see the rest of the episodes, even though I know that everyone ends up dying.
Anyway, let me know in the comments your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow with a new Supernatural episode.
Love,
Daniela.



No comments:

Post a Comment