Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Arrow | Season 5 Episode 3 - "A Matter of Trust"


Spoiler Alert!

So, I decided to switch things up. Instead of posting the AHS rant first I decided to post Arrow's rant, and it's actually better this way because this episode kind of connects with Arrow so, it's better to post both rants in a row.
Anyway, this week's Arrow episode was pretty damn cool.
I really liked to see the new Arrow Team in action and I'm really liking this 'new' Oliver, the only thing that kind of brings me down is his relationship with Felicity, even though they are still good and that they are friends and work together, I really miss seeing them together in a romantic way.
Also, I'm not really liking this season's Diggle. I don't know why, but he's not the Diggle that I liked so, I hope that it will change in the future.
But yeah, basically in this episode Oliver (and later, the new team) are after someone that is selling a new drug, called 'Stardust'. Rene says that he knows where's they place where they are making this drug but Oliver thinks that they're still not ready. Of course, Rene and Evelyn go looking for it and, as expected, it ends terribly wrong, with the main 'dealer', Derek Sampson, turning into a superhuman, with super strenght and an inability to feel pain.
Later in the day Felicity gives Oliver a speech telling him that he needs to trust his team and that's when Oliver decides to get the team together and go after this new Derek Sampson with 'super powers'.
Meanwhile all this is happening with Oliver, we get a bit deeper into Diggle's storyline, where he's now in jail and starts hallucinating with Floyd, which was kind of good because I liked his character. And, I gotta be honest with you, I really believed that he was alive because, afterall, Barry messed up the timeline so I wouldn't be surprised to see Floyd alive again. Unfortunately, he wasn't and Diggle then realises it and decides not to fight the charges against him. That's when Lyla gets worried and decides to go to Oliver for help.
And, althought this week's flashback were still good, they weren't reall important. They only showed the importance of Oliver trusting the Bratva, just like, nowadays, he needs to trust his new team, that's why the name of the episode - "A Matter of Trust".
So, yeah guys, that's it. Not the best episode, but not bad either. Overall I'm happy with it and I'm curious to see where this season is going to.
Ok, now expect the AHS rant next.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment