Pages

Friday, March 15, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 6 - "In Love and War"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Yes, I know, I'm late with this post but you know... I was busy and I wasn't able to watch the episode earlier but what matters really is that I did watch it and I have a few thoughts to share with you.
Overall, I really liked this episode. There isn't much that really made me happy or surprised (kind of) but there wasn't anything that really pissed me off so... It was a nice episode. I mean, it's true that I don't really care much about anyone that is left in the game (apart from my girl Jenna. She's the only one that matters) so, it's going to be chill from now on...
So, this time, there wasn't much drama in the beginning nor it was really related to someone which left me a bit confused/surprised. There was a lot of Leroy in it so I knew something would happen with him but then, when they moved to the actual challenge, they didn't focus much on him so I kind of forgot about it. And, since we're already in the topic of the actual challenge I have to say, this week's challenge was the one that got me really pumped for this season, when I saw it on the trailer, so I was really excited to really see it and see how everyone did. Let's just say that it was a pretty difficult challenge and basically no one ended it, but some did, the ones that ended up in the Tribunal - Kyle and Matti, Wes and Dee, Hunter and Georgia. Cara Maria and Theo almost got it but it came to time and Kyle and Matti had a better time so they were the ones in the Tribunal, which I was really happy about, to be honest. It's karma really. I'm a big believer in karma and this episode just showed that it is real and it works and Cara Maria got what she deserved. But, moving on...
After what seems ages, we see the cast going out, which haven't been happening much lately and, when we see them in a club, you know something is going to happen, and this is when the whole thing with Leroy goes down. It wasn't really that dramatic, but it created some drama. Leroy was basically just jealous of Kam and he didn't like that she was flirting with Theo in front of him. I mean, I can't blame him really. He even had the decency to go and talk to her but, to be honest, I think she just didn't care and she just kept flirting and even making out, which left Leroy really upset. Not much else happened, just a few screams, although it did affect Leroy in the end.
In terms of nominations and everything, it was all pretty clear - Kyle voted Paulie, Wes voted Bear and Hunter voted Amanda - which I was so okay with. And, once again, when it came to actually decide, there wasn't a tie and Bear and Da'Vonne where the ones to go to elimination. And you can guess who the chose to go against - Leroy and Shaleen.
I was really torn in this elimination - in one hand I like Leroy and I wanted him to stay, on the other hand, everyone was doubting Bear and he just wants to go after Wes, which I'm all for, so... I didn't know who I was rooting for. I guess in the end I was rooting for Bear and Da'Vonne because I was really happy to see them win! Yes, it makes the British Alliance still pretty strong but, like I said, I only care about Jenna right now and, even though it looks like they are pretty close to going into an elimination, no one really has beef with either Jenna or Gus so... I have faith in them.
Like I said in the beginning, I enjoyed this episode and it looks like the next one is going to have some drama so, let's see.
In the meantime tell me which are your favorites right now and I'll talk to you probably tomorrow with a new Supernatural rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment