Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 5 - "The Greatest Showman"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Here I am with a whole new shocking The Challenge episode!
That's right, after Ashley, Bananas and CT, it was time for Zach to go home. How is Amanda still in the game?! I don't know, but hopefully she'll be next.
Anyway so, this episode got me feeling all the feels and I have so many things to say about it so let's not waste any time.
As per usual, the beginning of the episode gives us a few clues of what's about to happen - we see Zach saying a few more things about Cara as well as we see a really cute bonding moment between Nany and Turbo. After that, we move pretty quickly to the week's challenge (I'm really happy that they have been doing this so far and not wasting a ton of time in the beginning of the episodes with drama so... Nice work producers!).
This week the challenge was a tough one. It was basically an endurance challenge and I was pretty happy that Jenna was one of the first teams. Unfortunately, Cara took her place and, now that I think about it, if it had been Jenna and Gus to be the third team in the tribunal, a lot would have happened differently. Unfortunately, both Cara Maria and Paulie were in the Tribunal, alongside with Nanny and Turbo (the hint from previously).
When it was time to choose three teams to nominate, it was obvious that one of those would be Zach and Zahida. Then, because Bear quit in the challenge and left Da'Vonne doing everything by herself, they were also chosen (even though Da'Vonne wasn't really to blame, it was just because of Bear) and then they basically chose Jenna just because... No real explanation.
After that, it was time for the Tribunal to speak with the nominated teams and... So much drama happened! First of, this whole thing between Cara and Zach... Ugh! I'm really disliking Cara right now. I used to not like her, in the very beginning, but then she grew on me and because there's a lot of other girls that really piss me off, I started liking her. Right now, I despise her. This whole thing with Zach was really pointless and she needs to stop with this whole thing that all men are against woman and that the only good man is Paulie because, clearly, he's not - otherwise they would be together right now, which they aren't. I'm all for girl power and everything but... Enough is enough! Yes, Zach might have been a douche, back in the day, but I can see some change in him and, to be honest, I only really was disrespectful towards Amanda and I can't really blame him. Anyway, besides that, there was also the whole thing with Bear and... Yes, he really screwed up and I just feel really sorry for Da'Vonne because she has been a great competitor so far (ever since last season) and she's just a nice and funny person so... I'm sorry for her being stuck with a partner like that.
So, in the end, they all chose Zach and Zahida to go into elimination and they were really dumb (Zach and Zahida, I mean). They chose to go against Wes and Dee and, even though I don't like Wes and would like to see him go, there was other teams that they could beat way easily so... That was a dumb move from them which resulted with Zach and Zahida been sent home.
The vets are dropping like flies and so, I wish Cara Maria is next because she has been awful this season! Of course, I'm all for Amanda going home (the sooner the better) but this whole thing with Paulie and Cara Maria is really pissing me off and I'm so tired of them and them bragging about how great their relationship his (such a great relationship that they aren't even together right now).
Anyway, I'm going to stop here and just say that I keep rooting for my girl Jenna and maybe this will be her year because she really deserves it!
Let me know all your thoughts on this episode and who are you rooting for and I'll see you in my next rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment