Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The Challenge: War of the Worlds | Season 33 Episode 8 - "Liar, Liar"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people.
Here I am with the only series that will have reviews for a while (all the others are on hiatus) but, unfortunately, not a good one.
It seems like everything is going wrong this week and The Challenge had to be affected as well, with my only favorite team left leaving - Jenna and Gus. That's right guys, from now on, it's only a bunch of idiots in the game and I don't know how I feel about that. I truly kept thinking if there was anyone that I kind of liked left and... no. I kind of don't mind Nany, and she was friends with Jenna, but I don't necessarily like her so... To be honest, I hope now Bear wins this whole things just to show all the others that he is a competitor. Yes, he's also a dumb-ass and what he is doing with Georgia is so wrong but... I kind of like when the underdogs win (not in this case though, I was 100% rooting for Jenna).
Well, since we are on the topic of what happened between Bear and Georgia I guess I could start with the proper rant and telling you that this episode actually had a ton of drama right in the beginning. All of it involving Bear and Georgia, but it was a big part of the beginning and it didn't end there. Further on the episode we got a bit more of that whole drama and, this time, also involving Hunter, which really escalated. Not that far though, but you know how guys are and they get way more violent than girls do. But, past that, we had a pretty good challenge, one that not only was physical and also had a puzzle, which is always nice (I can't wait for trivia though).
The outcome of that challenge wasn't the best, but it could be worse - Wes and Dee were the first ones to complete the challenge, followed by Nany and Turbo (which made me think that Jenna was going to be safe) and then, the last ones on the Tribunal were Theo and Cara Maria. At least, Paulie wasn't in there.
Then, the nominations weren't really a surprise - Wes voted Bear, Cara Maria voted Kyle and Nany burned her vote on Hunter and Georgia (this almost went wrong, though).
Post this, and post the Tribunal talking with the nominees, it was pretty clear that Bear and Da'Vonne were the ones to go into elimination and... Yes, they were, and all because of Nany changing her vote, which was also what cost Jenna and Gus to go in.
I was really excited about this elimination because it was going to be a physical one, and anyone against Bear would be funny, but it wasn't funny in the end. Bear really is on a strike of luck and he managed to win Gus in the physical fight (the first time) and then Da'Vonne was really a good match to Jenna and, in the end, Da'Vonne won and... It wasn't time for Jenna win The Challenge yet. 
I still have faith on my girl and I know, someday, she will be able to win the whole thing! I truly believed it was this year but... Guess not.
Right now, I really don't have much faith on who's left on the show but, from what I've heard, they are going to split up the teams and it's going to be individual games so... If that's the case, I might root for Ninja Natalie or Da'Vonne (even if she sent my girl home). At this point, I don't care about anyone but... Let's see, they might be different people once they are on their own.
Let me know what are your thoughts on the individual thing and who's left that you actually like? Tell me everything!
I'll see you guys next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment