Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Arrow | Season 6 Episode 22 - "The Ties That Bind"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys!
So, stepping away from the depressing Supernatural episode we are moving to a pretty dope Arrow episode!
Overall, I'm pretty happy with this episode. It had everything - from cute moments, to funny ones and, most of all, action, which is what I love the most about Arrow. Plus, this episode had a lot of Girl Power and I loved it!
As we knew, in this episode Diaz was going to attack Team Arrow and all they're loved ones, and that was exactly what he did. He created havoc through out the whole city and right in the beginning of the episode we saw him (or his people) attacking Oliver, Felicity and William in their home, Diggle and Lyla in the hospital, Curtis and his boyfriend Nick in Felicity's apartment which is now they're companies office and Rene and his daughter in their house. All of this in the first 5/10 minutes of the episode.
This was the event that finally brought NTA and OTA back to working together. We knew that this eventually going to happen. Actually, I'm pretty surprised that it lasted this long because, if you think about it, next episode is the season finale so this plot lasted longer than I thought so, congrats on that.
Anyway so they start working together and try to get some advantage. The only way to know any intel about Diaz at this point is through Anatoly who is on Oliver's side now. He thinks of something and actually Team Arrow almost gets to Diaz but Sacramento, from the Quadrante shows up and Diaz gets away.
Obviously he suspects Anatoly but he had a pretty good plan. I don't know if he told Sacramento to show up or something but he blamed everything on her and his 'excuse' made a lot of sense and was so believable that Diaz ended up killing not only her but another member of the Quadrante - which now only has two members.
With this try ruined, they had to think about something else and that's what we see in the very end of the episode - Oliver talking with the FBI lady and confessing to her that he is in fact the Green Arrow.
This was the overall look of the episode but, before I wrap this rant, I would like to talk about Felicity in this episode.
Like I said, this episode had a lot of Girls Power, mainly from Felicity but also Lyla. I loved Lyla in this episode and there was one particular scene where she looked really badass! Love it! But you know, Felicity is my girl and she was awesome in this episode. Right in the beginning when she told Oliver to pick up the phone, that was priceless! Probably my favourite thing in this episode! But also her risking her life and that 'sorry not sorry' moment - love Felicity!
I know most of you don't like her but I love her!
So, I guess that was pretty much what happened in this episode. Next week is the season finale and they have been talking a lot about it so I'm really curious to see how all of this is going to end. I still think that Diaz is going to win and that Oliver is going to reveal that he is Green Arrow but... I hope this last part doesn't happen though... I don't think that it's the right time yet.
Let me know what you think I'll see you next week with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment