Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 3 Episode 6 - "Champs Caught in Cross Fire"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
So, here's one of the remaining series that I have to rant about (there's still the flash season finale rant which I'm still going to post today, but probably really late).
Anyway, this episode was good. I would say it was great but it wasn't bad. There was enough drama to make interesting and the challenges were 'challenging' so I liked it.
The episode actually started almost right away with the challenge. There was a little 'drama' in the beginning with Ashley and Wes, were Wes said something about being Louise and Casper's b*tch, as well as some drama with Lil Mama and Kailah which this was all foreshadowing the end of the episode.
The actual challenge were with a sling shot and it was fun, as well as, at the same time, difficult and both teams did really great.
I liked the fact that Ashely, once again, tried to make her team loose but, unfortunatelly, again, this didn't work in her favor and the Blue Team ended up winning. 
This brought up a lot of questions among not only about the Blue Team MVP but the Red Team LVP because none of the girls wanted to go to elimination and the Champs vs Stars thing is getting pretty strong in this team as well so... Everyone ended up voting for themselves.
As far as the Blue Team goes, Wes came up with the idea to vote Drake MVP even though Tony worked his ass off to win this challenge, which left him pretty pissed. After last season, where Tony betrayed Bananas, I got really bitter about him, but I totally agree with him this time so I just can't wait to see what happens in the future because I trully believe Karma is a B*tch and things are going to turn great for him and for the Champs overall.
In the nominations, the Blue Team really ended up voting Drake MVP. As for LVP, the Red Team made a tie between Kailah and Lil Mama in the hopes that, the tie breaker, this time Wes, would save Lil Mama, which didn't happen and Lil Mama was the chosen one to go into elimination. In the Blue Team, as expected, Ashley was the chosen one. Then, Drake got the Power Move, but this time he would only know what it meant in the actual elimination.
In the elimination, they did find out what was the Power Move and basically Drake could trade Ashely for Louise or Lil Mama for any girl from the Red Team. The choice was obvious and they chose to trade Lil Mama for Kailah and send the later to elimination against Ashley. Either way, I was rooting for Ashley.
Unfortunately, Ashley lost, which was really a bummer because not only Kailah is so annoying but also I was enjoying Ashley's game to mess up with the Blue Team.
The episode didn't end right away, there was still one twist.
I predicted that they would go back to Champs vs Stars but it was better, from now on they are going to play in duos and that's the only thing we know. 
Now I wonder if it's going to be Guys/Girls or Champ/Star... I'm really curious about that because that's going to change everything.
Anyway, let me know what you thought about the episode and what is your opinion on the Duos thing? What do you think it's going to be like? Let me know everything.
I'll see you later with the last The Flash rant this season.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment