Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Shadowhunters | Season 3 Episode 6 - "A Window Into an Empty Room"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
It's finally here! That's right, I'm finally doing the Shadowhunters rants that I owe you! But, like I said in my previous rant, I might not be able to do all three so, just be aware.
Anyway, I'm actually happy with this episode. Not that the characters were great, they were fine but not the best that they have been, but because they finally did something that I've been wanting since the beginning of the season - get rid of some characters that weren't important at all!
So, the episode actually begins with kind of a fight between Magnus and Alec about that box, again. Personally, I thought they were fine about that but I guess they weren't, and that was a major thing for the rest of the episode. Not that they have made it a big part of it, but it made all the other evenst possible, like all the hang out with Maryse. Yes, Maryse is back for this episode and she's basically the one that makes everything in this episode possible.
It's because of her that her, Alec, Izzy and Jace go out and Magnus and Clary start working on something else. 
After Jace is 'back' from the City of Bones (which he wasn't really) Clary notices something odd about him so she goes to Magnus for help. She tells him about everything that happened with the angel and the demon that appeared and then about Jace, to which Magnus sends a message to someone he knows to help them. They agree to meet and that's when they find about everything. They find out from brother Zacariah that Jace has never been in the City of Bones and Magnus puts all the pieces together and remembers that odd woman that went to him for the love spell, and that's when they realize that she must be the demon that killed the angel and that is controlling the Owl. They also predict that something is wrong with Jace so they go after him. That's when they find the Owl attacking the police woman (I think her name is Ollie, I can't really remember) and the Owl aka Jace is able to 'kill' her and that's when Jace, Luke and Magnus find out that Jace is actually the Owl.
At the same time all of this is happening, the vampire that Simon 'created' comes back to cause some trouble. Luckily, Simon takes care of it and, in the end, she is sent away for 'rehab'.
All this means that we are really going to focus on the main issues now so I think the episodes are going to be good from now on.
Let me know what you thought (even though I know this episode aired weeks ago) and I'll see you next with episode 7.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment