Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

Supernatural | Season 13 Episode 22 - "Exodus"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
Oh My God you guys! You're gonna have to bare with me through this rant because this was such an emotional episode for me.
I kind of talked to you about it in my The Flash rant since I was writting it and watching SPN at the same time but... This was so painful! Just like in previous episode, it got me totally off guard and I was just in shock! If you don't know what I'm talking about... Gabriel died! For real this time! I just... I can't deal with it. Just watching to this post's banner is breaking my heart. You have no idea in how much pain I am. He was the character that I never realised I missed until he came back and now... He's gone again. Please, tell me I'm not the only one to feel this way. This is seriously so painful!
Okay, I gotta step away from a this a bit talk to you about all the other things that happened in this episode, which were quite a lot since the next episode is the season finale.
I can say that, besides the Gabriel thing, Jack and Lucifer's relationship was the best thing in this episode.
I can't say I was totally fine with it, because I wasn't. Through out the whole episode I was worried about Jack. Not that Lucifer would hurt him, I don't think he woud or if he tried, I'm pretty sure Jack could take care of him, I was just worried that Lucifer would take him to the dark side and I don't want to loose the bright and happy Jack. Well, the truth is, despite all the Winchesters' objections, Jack and Lucifer do have a talk and Jack actually gets a little fascinated with him.
Something else that happens, which is a major plot of the episode, is the fact that Mary doesn't want to leave the Alternate Universe and all those people, as we expected. Because of that, the brothers come up with a plan (as usual). Take everyone to the 'real world' through the rift until they can think of a good plan to defeat Michael.
After a vote, the resistance all agree to evacuate, including Bobby Singer, so they start thinking of a way to do so. Meanwhile, they find out that Charlie and Ketch fall into an angel trap and are capture. As expected, the boys go to their rescue and, surprisingly everything goes well. Actually, they even meet the Castiel from the AU which was such a weirdo. Thank god our Castiel kills him in the end.
With that done, they proceed with taking everyone through the rift while Rowena, in the other side, tries to keep it open. Everything is going great until Michael shows up. Lucifer and Michael start fighting but with no luck. Gabriel then steps up as well in a way to buy the brothers some time to leave and that's when my baby gets killed. It was so painful. I can talk about this anymore... 
So, moving on... Then, Sam purposefully strands Lucifer on Apocalypse World and gets through the rift, leaving Lucifer with Michael in the AU.
As everyone celebrates in the bunker, Lucifer and Michael form an alliance to reopen the rift and conquer the other world.
It's going to be an epic battle for sure, so I can't wait for that. Obviously I'm still not over Gabriel's death so it's going to hurt a bit when the final episode airs but... I'm ready! I can't wait to find out what happens and what they are planning for Season 14!
At this point I have no predictions so let me know yours and I'll see you in a bit with the new Arrow rant!
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment