Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

The Flash | Season 4 Episode 21 - "Harry and the Harrisons"


Spoiler Alert!

Hey people!
Here I am with the new The Flash rant!
First of all, I'm sorry if this rant turns out a little short. Truth is, I'm writting it while I'm watching the new Supernatural episode live (in the commercial breaks) so I might forget some things. I mean, this episode didn't have much though. As you might already know, this was all about Amunet which, I didn't really like, but she was fun in this episode.
Also, besides Amunet, this episode was about Harry and trying to find a way to get is intelligence back, thus the name "Harry and the Harrisons", since Cisco assembles a new Council, the Council of Harrisons for that reason.
The Amunet part of the episode was pretty straight forward. First they tried to find her then, after finding her and after she agrees to help them, they had to find her weapons which included her metals since they were stolen. Using is CSI skills, Barry finds who stole the stuff - Norvok - who used to work for Amunet. Obviously they go after him and, for a moment, Amunet backs off but then she gives them some type of 'bomb' that can destroy one of the satellites that DeVoe is working on. Then, she leaves.
The Council of Harrisons also helps a little, actually. They do not get Harry's intellience back, as I suspected, but they made him realize that, to understand DeVoe, he had to put himself in his shoes, and that's when they realize that Marlize is the answer to everything, finally! We still don't know if she's going to turn out eve worse than DeVoe but we'll see.
And, in the very end of the episode, Iris post an article about what DeVoe is planning on doing and, in the very next day, Iris has a bunch of comments with, not only people believing her story but also wanting to help, with some people saying that they have been seing DeVoe here and there. This was really good actually because now DeVoe won't be able to remain undetected.
The episode just ended like that so, let's see what happens next.
Well, now we are basically sure that Marlize is the key to this but I still think she might turn out worse than DeVoe. Tell me which are your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow with new rants - Supernatural and Arrow. And since I'm watching the Supernatural one right now I can say that this was a really sad one so, prepare yourselves.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment