Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

The Challenge: Champs vs Stars | Season 3 Episode 5 - "Fire in the Heart, Ice in the Veins"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here we are with a brand new week of rants! Most of the shows are almost ending their seaons but, luckily, that isn't The Challenge's case. From what I am aware of, there's still a few episodes left of this season and, I suspect, as soon as this one ends, the new The Challenge season (the normal version of the show) will start, since they have already been filming it.
Anyway, today I'm here to talk about the brand new episode, which caused a few mixed feelings in me. The truth is, in the beginning of the episode, I was pretty bored. They wasted too much time on drama (in my opinion) and then the actual challenge was rubish. I'm going to talk more in depth about it but it was just another of those lame challenges that they throw in this spin off. The best part of the episode was the actual elimination. That was what made me like this episode.
So, like I said, the episode started off with loads of stories and dramas and everything. I guess it made sense though, because there was a lot going on in the end of the episode with all the players so... But, you know me, it isn't why I watch the show and it turns out to be a little bit boring in the end.
Moving to the challenge, again, like I said, it was kind of boring as well because it was just like that 'football' game they had in the last Champs vs Stars but with hockey. The nice thing about the challenge though was Ashley who was so pissed and so focused on making her now blue team lose. Of course, and because this is the challenge, the Blue Team ended up winning. 
This week it's guys elimination so the Red Team thinks right away to send in Jozea. Not only because there's more Champs in the Team but also because Jozea sucked in the actual challenge so it was fair for him to go in. Obviously he tried to defend himself but even at that he was rubish.
As for the Blue Team they had not only to choose the MVP but also the LVP. As for MVP, they were torn between Tony, who was the only one to score and make them win, and Booby, who was goalkeeper and also helped the other team to not score. Since there's more stars in the Blue Team, they went with Booby. Then, choosing LVP. Obviously he wasn't going to choose neither Casper nor Drake so there was only Tony and Wes left and since Tony was the one to make them win, Wes it was.
And that was exactly what happened at nominations. Joze LVP from the Red Team, Booby MVP from the Blue Team and Wes LVP also from the Blue Team. But there was a twist - the Power Play. Booby had the Power Play to Switch Jozea for any other guy from the Red Team. Of course Booby chose to switch someone because this is still Champs vs Stars and for that they were torn between CT and Devin. Louise wanted CT to go in and make a big move but I guess Booby was smarter and he chose Devin because he didn't really want to send Wes home and send CT against Wes wasn't good for his game.
Then, the elimination was the most interesting part of the episode. They actually had a proper elimination, with something physical and, surprisingly, Devin was doing good. Wes too but I wasn't expecting Devin to do that great. In the end, Wes won and since the Red Team had already saved Shane before they don't have that move anymore.
And that was basically it.
Next episode looks interesting. Mainly because there's going to be another major twist so I'm excited to see what it is. I bet they are going to go back to Champs vs Stars for real so... Let's see.
Let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you later with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment