Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2021

The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies | Season 37 Episode 16 - "Riverdance"


Spoiler Alert!

 

Hello people!

Back with a new episode of The Challenge: Spies, Lies and Allies and back to the same old thing...

That's right, after a f*cking great episode, we had this one that, not only had Emerald win the daily challenge again, but also we saw one of the remaining people that I like going home...

It's so sad and annoying because we, the viewers, can see that this always comes down to numbers. This time, I actually had hope that the Ruby Team would win, and they almost had it but Emerald won in the end and it really comes down to how many people you have in your team. It might not really look like it but, with this challenge, for example, if you have more people you can give the bag of money to each person in each trip, while if you only have two or three people, the same person has to carry the weight every single time, so it's clearly not fair!

But, post that...Yeah, Emerald won again and that only left three people to chose from to go into elimination - Tori, Big T and Emy. To me, the choice was pretty clear - Emy - but the thought process behind Emerald was not that. They really just were between Tori and Big T and, actually, I can't even believe that they were really considering sending Tori. Not only she was in their team but also she's friends with Devin and... I really have to comment on that.

Kyle said it best in the episode, to be honest - all these wins really got to Devin's head and... I'm actually afraid that Emerald Team will actually win this season. I've watched some of the Aftermath episodes and Devin is in almost every single one of them and the way everyone from Emerald speaks... It just gives me the vibe that they're happy with their performance aka they won. But who knows... I sure hope they don't because they don't really deserve it, to be honest. None of them has been in an elimination this season and, as I mentioned before, they mainly won because they have more people in their team and not because they're actually better than the other teams. Heck, the fact that Sapphire won last episode and Ruby got pretty close multiple times, just shows who really are the strong players this season.

Back to the elimination... They ended up choosing Big T - not only because she wanted to but, in the end, it would be the smarter move. They wouldn't piss off Tori and they would do what Big T wanted. Well, needless to say that I was rooting for Big T regardless of who she decided to go against.

When they got to the Lair, we saw that it was a puzzle but it also involved cold water - with ice - and right away I said that Big T should choose Tori to go against. She might be better at puzzles than Emy, but I don't know... And I guess we'll never know because Big T chose Emy and... Unfortunately, Emy won... It was really said because everyone was rooting for Emy (just like last episode everyone was rooting for Josh) and no one really believes in Big T. Everyone likes her but no one really wants her in their team and that's just sad. I guess in the beginning that was fun - yeah, Big T is not the best but she's good to be around - but after a few seasons, I feel like Big T wants to show that she's strong and capable and deserves to be there (which a lot of people don't believe she does) so I really wanted her to win. Well, not this time but I know she'll be back in a future season and she has said on Instagram that she has been working out she'll be better and stronger in a future season!

But that's it for this episode... Not the best and definitely not as good as the previous one but we're getting closer to the final so things are going to get juicy.

Let me know what you thought of this episode and who are you still rooting for - I gotta say, the only person I'm really rooting for is Kyle, no one else, so I just hope he makes it to the final! But tell me who you want to see in the final and I'll talk to you in my next rant!

Love,

Daniela. 

No comments:

Post a Comment