Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 17 - "Scandal"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
This is the longest I've been without posting my The Challenge and for that I apologize.
Well, I have to say, this episode was pretty ironic. Although it didn't have like my 'perfect ending', I still have my hopes up and I'm not giving up on my man Johnny Bananas. And, if you don't know what I'm talking about, yes, Bananas and Tony were the ones to go to elimination straight away. It was pretty obvious, in my opinion, and I've told you in my last The Challenge rant it was either going to be Bananas/Tony or Ashley/Hunter to go to the Redemption House because they were the only teams that we didn't see in the preview. So, when it came to Bananas and Tony choosing the Team to go against, I really believed they were going to choose Ashley and Hunter but, as soon as they picked Joss and Sylvia, I knew Bananas and Tony were going to be the ones to go to Redemption House.
I hate when people like Joss and Sylvia send people like Bananas home because it just shows that it really depends on the challenge and who's lucky in the end because there's no way they would win if it was a more physical stuff so I just hate that. The bright side is that not everything is lost and they went to the Redemption House, where they actually have a pretty good chance to, if they don't get the double-cross, to get picked. Well, we now know that won't be a factor in the next double-cross, to be honest, but I'll get into that in a minute.
After being sent to the Redemption House, Bananas starts steering the pot right away and tells Kayleigh that Nelson have been hanging out and cuddling and stuff with Natalie which, to be quite honest, isn't entirely a lie. Yes, from what we've seen, they didn't hook up or anything, and Bananas clearly made it look like they did, but they really did hang out all night and who knows if they didn't cuddle.
But, the thing is, the next challenge changed everything and it kind of 'ruined' Bananas' 'plan'.
The next challenge was a Purge challenge, like we saw in the preview, and basically everyone did bad! The only teams to actually get something done were Natalie/Paulie and Ashley/Hunter (surprisingly) but, in the end, Natalie and Paulie won the challenge so that was pretty nice! They aren't safe or anything because there won't be an elimination, but they are going to get an advantage for the next challenge. Oh, and I just need to say that it really pissed me off when Ashley said that the show was run now by the Redemption House people. Like, please! You came into the game halfway through so, stfu!
Anyway... In the end, Shane and Nelson were the ones to be sent to the Redemption House where no one likes them, and in a pretty ironic twist of events! 
The final thing that we saw was Kayleigh confronting Nelson about the Natalie thing and, of course, Bananas steering the pot. I'm really curious to see how this whole thing is going to end. Either way, I bet there's going to be an huge fight and Shane and Nelson are going to be even more hated then before.
Well, that's basically it. We then saw in the preview that next episode is going to be the last double-cross, no more Redemption House from now on, and everyone is going to be part of the elimination because two teams are coming back to the 'actual game', so it won't really matter who gets the double-cross because everyone is going to have shot. I'm actually fine with that, to be honest. Oh, and I think the double-cross is just to see who gets to pick who they want to go against. My sister and I have a theory that everyone that gets into the Redemption House last are the ones to get the double-cross so Shane and Nelson are probably going to get it. I don't really care, to be honest, because I think Bananas and Tony can beat basically anyone. The only team that I'm a bit more afraid of is Kyle and Brad but apart from them, I don't really care.
I'm going to keep rooting for Bananas and I do really hope he comes back and wins this whole thing just to show that the OGs are still alive and running! 
So, let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you in my next rant (I don't know when that's going to be because I'm kind of busy right now).
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment