Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Flash | Season 5 Episode 4 - "News Flash"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and Happy Halloween!
As promised, here I am with a new The Flash rant!
This was a pretty interesting episode with a lot of revelations that kept the story going.
The first one, and the one that I was most excited/curious about was the whole drama between Nora and Iris. I'm just going to say it and turns out, in the future, Iris implants a ship on Nora to suppress her powers and, as you can expect, when Nora found out she got pretty mad and now, even in the past she can't not be mad at Iris.
The next point of this episode was Cicada. This was actually a 'side story', with only Ralph and Sherloque following some leads. And, the truth is, in the end, by following Ralph's intuition, they found out that Cicada uses the mask not only to protect his identity, but also because he has some type of lung problems and she needs it to breath better. It seems like something really 'not important' but it is huge and I'm so happy that it was Ralph who thought there was something about his mask.
And then, the last story-line of the episode, and the main one, was a meta that could control people. But the thing about this meta is that he wasn't really a meta - her phone was the meta! This is something quite different and I applaud the writers and the producers for coming up with something different besides your usual 'meta of the week'. Now, you have also objects that are metas so, this is a whole new threat.
Well, I guess that's pretty much it guys. I know this is a really small rant but I feel like I don't have anything really to comment about. I liked discovering the whole thing between Nora and Iris, we knew there was something else going on between them and now we know what. I still think there's more to Nora, though. She always looks kind of shady and there was the whole thing between her and Sherloque that we can't forget so... I'm still waiting on that.
Anyway, let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll probably just see you tomorrow or something because I doubt I'll be able to post the The Challenge rant but... You never know.
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment