Pages

Friday, October 5, 2018

American Horror Story: Apocalypse | Season 8 Episode 4 - "Could It Be... Satan?"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone!
First of all, I'm sorry for being a little late with this rant. It's been hard to manage both my blog and my youtube channel at the same time with new content basically almost every day so, I hope you forgive me.
Second, I wasn't that pleased with the episode. I mean, I get that this episode was important to understand a lot of things, but after last week's episode, which was mind blowing, I have to say, I was disappointed.
So, basically the whole episode is flashbacks from three years ago. We see that Outpost 3 was a warlock school (only boys with power) just like the coven was a school just for girl witches. I saw some people predicting this so, it wasn't a surprise. We then see this school seek out for Michael Langdon because of his powers. They believe Michael is the Alpha, which is superior to the Supreme (which is always a women). We see this thing about witches and, now that I'm realizing, maybe that's the reason why I didn't enjoy this episode that much. This was heavily about witches and the coven and, as you know, Coven is my least favorite season so...
Anyway, they go look for Michael and put him through tests where he displays tremendous abilities. After seeing those, they decide to call the Witches School for a meeting in order to Cordelia see his powers and put him through the Seven Wonders Test (I think that's what it is called).
Cordelia refuses, afraid that he might be killed because there has never been an Alpha. So, in order to prove his power, Michael saves Queenie from eternal damnation at the Hotel Cortez, which was a big surprise, probably the best thing in this episode because I had no idea that this season was gonna feature Hotel as well as some character from that season, such as Mr. March, who was in this episode and which I loved! 
As well as saving Queenie, Michael also fetches Madison from her personal hell. I didn't remember her dying though, so this was a surprise.
And the episode basically ends like that.
However, it did make me change my mind about who Coco and Dinah are in fact. Mainly because Madison mentioned something about voodoo so she's clearly Queenie. Now, I wonder if Coco is in fact Zoe because in the flashback Zoe was the one to go with Cordelia and Myrtle to the warlocks' school. Now, it was Madison instead of Zoe so I wonder if Coco is Zoe. That would also make sense why Mallory was her assistance because we also saw in the flashback that Mallory really is a witch and she was in the witches school and Zoe believed she was really powerful so, I wonder all of that.
I hope it made some sense. This things get pretty confusing.
Well, I don't have anything else to say so, tell me your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you next week with new rants!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment