Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Arrow | Season 7 Episode 2 - "The Longbow Hunters"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here I am, today, with a new Arrow rant. Unfortunately, not a good one.
It really pains me to say (I hate saying bad stuff about my favorite series) but this episode was really boring. I was really hopeful after the first episode, which got me really pumped for this season but this episode... it really disappointed me.
Just like in last season, this episode was heavily focused on Diaz and I thought I was okay with having the same villain but, I guess I'm not. With this episode I realized I'm really tired of Ricardo Diaz and I just can't wait for him to disappear or go away or something. I guess I'm feeling just like Felicity - I can't wait to get rid of him.
Also, I never thought I would say this about Arrow but the (now) flash-forwards are the best thing right now. And, in this episode, was the only thing that got me excited. It's really amazing finding out where people are in the future and, in that department, they are doing things really well.
Something else that I quite enjoyed were the prison scenes. There's a reason why the show is called Arrow and there's a reason why Stephen Amell is the lead. His parts of the episode were the best and, although those guys at the prison are pissing me off, I'm also pretty interested in everything that is happening to Oliver while he's in prison. Also, I don't know if I mentioned this in my previous Arrow rant, but Oliver's new 'sidekick' he's from an horror movie that I really love so it's funny having him now in the show. And I'm liking it.
I don't know what else to say about this episode because, apart from what I've already mentioned, everything else was boring. I liked Felicity though, and that Rene and Curtis helped her. That was nice as well. I guess I kind of enjoyed Dinah and Black Siren, even though I still hate Black Siren and I am still annoyed that Katie Cassidy is still part of the cast. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against her (even though I don't particularly like her) but, to be me, it just makes Laurel's death pointless and I just can't. I just can't!
Okay guys, I'm sorry for this really short rant but, the truth is, this episode didn't do it for me so I don't have much to say about it. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Let me know your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow with a new rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment