Pages

Friday, October 26, 2018

Supernatural | Season 14 Episode 3 - "The Scar"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello people!
Here I am with the last rant of the week - Supernatural.
Once again I was able to watch this episode live (although I missed a few minutes of the beginning) and I'm so glad I did because this was a really interesting episode. There wasn't anything major that left me surprised or really excited, but it was an interesting episode overall.
Like the title says, this episode was all about the scar that Dean finds in his body.
I the beginning, I was really intrigued buy the name of the episode, but as soon as I saw that scar, I understood.
So, in order to remember where it came from, and know more about Michael and his plans, Dean asks Castiel to search in this mind for stuff and that's when they see Michael being attacked by a hooded figure with a spear, the same spear that injured Michael, and pretty soon they recognize the figure as the same one that killed Kaia in 'The Bad Place'.
Then, the Winchesters team up with Jody, who has been investigating a series of murders where the victims all have scars just like the one Dean has. They then discover that this victims are, in fact, some of the monsters that Michael have been experimenting on. As they discover this, the hooded figure attacks them and that's when they realize that it's Kaia's doppelgänger from 'The Bad Place'.
They get to capture her and learn a lot about her, such as that she's also a dream-walker and that she has been sharing visions with Kaia her whole life. Dean also tries to get an hold of the spear, but Kaia doesn't tell him, and that's the moment where enhanced vampires, sent by Michael attack them.
Kaia ends up saving their lives but then leaves with the spear.
This was a pretty badass moment and, to be honest, all of Kaia's scenes were pretty good and I'm glad she's back because I had totally forgotten about this hooded figure so, this is a nice touch to this season.
Probably my favorite part of the episode was actually the whole Jack story-line (which has a lot more to come, I can feel it).
Jack, feeling useless without his powers, tries to leave the bunker but, suddenly, he takes interest in a young woman that the hunters saved from a witch. But, the issue his, she's not really saved, because she's aging to death and neither Castiel's powers nor a reverse spell can save her.
That's when Jack realizes some stuff and he's actually the one to save this girl and bring her back to life after dying.
This was a pretty cute moment, even more with Castiel congratulating him. But then, Jack hides the fact that he is now coughing up blood and that really worried me. First, I thought it was just a cold, and that was pretty cute, but then I saw the blood and now I'm really worried about Jack because I love him and he's so precious that I don't want anything bad to happen to him.
Anyway, this are my thoughts on the latest Supernatural episode.
Next one is going to be a case of the week type of episode and, surprisingly, I'm pretty excited about it. I feel like I need some 'normality' so what's better then a case of the week? Plus, Jack is coming along this time (at least I'm counting on that) so I'm going to be so much fun.
So, let me know all your thoughts and predictions and I'll talk to you next week!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment