Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 16 - "The Leftovers"


Spoiler Alert!

(Look how beautiful Bananas looks in my banner!)
Anyway...
Hello people!
Here I am with the new The Challenge rant (which I thought I wasn't going to post today but I did so congrats to me!).
I'm not going to waste any time and jump right into it! I really liked this episode, even though I was wrong with my prediction.
The episode actually started with that huge fight that was a big part of the episode. So, the story goes like this: they all go out for dinner, they eat a lot, everyone is pretending to be okay with each other, they get to the vans to get back to the house and... Tony throws away Cory's pasta (which was in a container). They then arrive at the house and, out of nowhere, Cory knocks out Tony. Tony was clearly wasted though but, this time, he didn't do anything and Cory went pretty low and just knocked him out, out of nowhere.
The rest of the night was focused on that. Then, as usual, the people involved in a 'fight' go to an hotel to clear their heads and then the drama moved to Bananas.
Bananas have been a target throughout this whole season and, as he said before, everyone has their limit and in this episode Devin really pushed them. Actually, despise what everyone might say, I applaud Bananas because he acted pretty well in this whole thing. Devin kept pushing him and Bananas actually tried to get away from him but Devin kept chasing him and it came to a point where Bananas had to use Devin's dad's death to just get rid of him. But, to be honest, he didn't even say anything that bad. The only thing that he did was say that he shouldn't be in the game but instead be at home with his family and such, which I don't think is that bad.
After that, things cleared a bit and in the next morning both Tony and Cory came back to the house. And then TJ appeared. Something had to be done so... Devin and Cory were sent home, just like that. What Cory did was really horrible and this was actually the right thing to do.
Also, this is great for Bananas' game so, that's also a plus.
Past all this, it was time for the week's challenge - Trivia.
I was really excited for this challenge because they usually are pretty bad at it but this time they surprised me and basically everyone did pretty well. I was also really happy with the outcome because Paulie and Natalie won and they're on Bananas' side so, I'm cool with how this is going.
Then the episode just ended but not before we see a preview for the next one. We got to see a lot of people and the only two teams that we didn't were Bananas/Tony and Ashley/Hunter. My guess is that all of Bananas' people are going to vote for Ashley and Hunter and they are probably going to choose to go against Bananas and Tony, just because... I doubt Ashley and Hunter win against them, and I sure hope they don't but, you never know. My prediction is that they are the ones to go to the redemption house. Also, they next challenge is a Purge challenge so, that's also going to be interesting.
Let me know your thoughts and predictions and I'll see you tomorrow with a new AHS rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment