Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 15 - "Wheel of Fortune"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello again people!
Yes, I was able to watch and post about the new The Challenge episode, like I said I was going to try! And what an episode!
I'm extremely happy with this episode and I'm so stoked for the next one! It's going to be huge so I can't wait!
But anyway, this episode was full of eliminations. Heck, it was just eliminations, and it was so good!
First of all, we saw the elimination of Cara Maria/Marie and Shane/Nelson that was extremely short. Well, now that I think about it, I understand why it was so short. In the end, Cara and Marie lost and we saw them, straight away getting to the Redemption House and that's when the focus of the episode also moved to the Redemption House.
We already knew this was going to happen. This was only about the Redemption House and we see what we saw in the preview last week - that there was going to be two eliminations aka four teams to battle it out. My only issue was how that was going to play out but we soon learn that the eliminations are correlated and that was cool.
Anyway, back to the double cross. The first team to get the double cross was Kam and Kayleigh, who I don't really like but I was happy just because they had said that they were going to pick Cara and Marie because both were teams of two girls, and now it was all about getting a team of two girls back to the game. The next team to get the double cross was Kyle and Brad who, again, I'm not the biggest fan of but I guess I was okay with it. Either way, it was going to benefit Bananas so, that's all that matters really. 
I'm not going to talk much about the whole politics that happened after the double cross because it's just a mess but I'm just going to say that Kam had a plan to get Natalie and Paulie back into the game as well as having Cara and Marie. Well, in the end, it kind of worked out.
In the Armageddon, Kam and Kayleigh ended up choosing Cara and Marie, like they said they would, and Kyle and Brad chose Natalie and Paulie, just because they thought it was easier to beat them. Also in that moment, we learned that Zach had his nose broken so he couldn't stay in the game anymore, which meant Amanda had to go home as well. I can't say I'm mad at it, because I hate Amanda and I just can't stand looking at her, but I felt sorry for Zach who is a good competitor and is also on Bananas side. Oh, this also meant that we had to say goodbye to Jozea and Da'Vonne, which is a bummer too because they were actually good and I had faith in them. Well, I can't wait to see them in the game again, just like they said.
So, after that, we moved to the actual elimination which was pretty hard, I must say. First were the girls and I was so happy with the results! Cara and Marie won! And then, the other team... What a slap in the face! Natalie and Paulie ended up winning, which I'm also happy about, to be honest, even more after what Natalie went through inside that ball. That looked awful so, congrats!
And, that was it for the actual episode. We then saw that the next challenge is going to be Trivia, which is one of my favorite challenges and there's going to be a whole lot of drama involving Bananas, and I actually paid really close attentions to the footage and I'm 90% sure that Hunter is the one that is going to 'knock out' Bananas which is huge and, no matte who actually does it, it's going to make an huge impact in this team's game so... We're in for a ride in the next episode.
Anyway, that's it guys. I doubt I'll be able to post any more rants today so, keep an eye tomorrow.
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment