Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Challenge: Final Reckoning | Season 32 Episode 13 - "The People vs. Johnny Bananas"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello everyone and welcome to the review of the craziest The Challenge episode!
Seriously, wow! I don't have words for this episode! It was everything that I want out a The Challenge episode and this showed why I love this series so much! For real, I couldn't be happier with the episode! Yes, my prediction was all wrong but you know what?! I liked this outcome better, to be honest.
In case you didn't watch the episode (which, by the way, you should) everything came down when Zach and Amanda couldn't make a decision. I mean, we already knew this was going to happen, but that outcome, wow!
So, the first part of the episode was just 'drama'... Like, everyone was coming up with a plan and, this part, actually, I got right. The lavender ladies all wanted to vote for Bananas and then, there was Jozea/Da'Vonne, Cara Maria/Marie and Zach/Amanda. Zach and Amanda actually had a pretty big argument and, in the end, they voted for Jozea and Da'Vonne, like I predicted. But then, there's what I didn't get right - Bananas and Cara Maria decided that they should vote for Ashley and Hunter because Marie didn't want to vote for Shane so, they went with Ashley which, right away, was something I wasn't expecting. But one of the biggest surprised were that actually, this time, Jozea and Da'Vonne picked a side and, since we knew this was going to go to a tie, we knew they were on Bananas' side! 
Then, comes the biggest surprise of the episode (and maybe even the season)!
It gets to a tie between Bananas/Tony and Ashley/Hunter, as expected. Also, as expected, Amanda and Zach can't be on the same page so... They are the ones to go to elimination! That was some big twist! I mean, they didn't have to, but TJ said that either they would come to a decision or they would be the ones to go to elimination and Zach, also in a way to king of 'punish' Amanda, decides that they go in and that's it. Then, obviously, because no one voted for them, they could pick out of anyone else so they went with the safe choice - Jozea and Da'Vonne. But they weren't going to go against each other - both teams would go against Devin and Cory, the mercenaries. 
That's when TJ explains that, because Cory and Devin are getting into the game pretty close to the end that, in order to really get a place in the game, they had to beat both teams and, if not, they would go to the redemption house. Zach and Amanda went first against them and... Cory and Devin won, unfortunately. After that, it was all up to Jozea and Da'Vonne to stop Cory and Devin from getting into the main game but... They also failed at that, unfortunately. I was really rooting for them, not only because they were on Bananas' side, but also because I hate Devin, he's like the male version of Amanda so we did get rid of Amanda, but now there's Devin to replace her... Ugh!
Anyway, these were the events in this episode.
I have no idea what's going to happen in the next episode but a Redemption House episode must be pretty close and, after that, I guess there won't be more Redemption House. Also, I do believe Joze and Da'Vonne are going to get the double cross and they are going to get back into the game again. They are just that lucky and, to be honest, I kind of want them back. I don't like any of the other people that is there so... They are the better ones and, since the beginning, I've been liking their game so, I want them back.
So, let me know your thoughts on this crazy episode and I'll see  you tomorrow with a new AHS rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment