Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Flash | Season 3 Episode 12 - "Untouchable"


Spoiler Alert!

Once again, late with a rant.
Luckily (kind of) there's not a new episode this week, which is both good and bad, because it means that I'm not that late with the rant but that the same time I was really excited about next episode and I'm going to have to wait another week for it.
Anyway, this past episode (the one that I'm going to talk about in this episode) was actually pretty cool but didn't have anything really exciting, besides Jaitlin, which I'm going to talk in a minute.
The episode starts right away with a pretty cool scene, with Barry and Wally racing against each other and the team betting on who is going to win.
In the end, Barry ends up winning because he phased through the building, which leads to the focal point of this episode - teaching Wally to phase.
And, in order to make that happen, besides Barry training and teaching Wally, of course there had to be a villain that pushes the 'superheroes' and makes them do things that they think they can't do.
This week's villain is, of course, a metahuman, another one from flashpoint, and that is after the police, which makes Joe in danger.
This is probably one of the strongest metahumans because he can kill someone just with a touch, which is pretty cool and scary at the same time.
I don't think I need to say this, but in the end Barry and Wally get to defeat him, but what's special about this ending is actually what they end up doing.
Barry ends up phasing an entire train through an wreckage of a bridge, which was pretty cool and something that Barry have never done, while Wally fights the actual metahuman, ending up phasing and exposing his blood to the meta, stripping this meta of his powers.
While all of this was happening, something else was 'happening' with Julian, Caitlin and Iris. So, I didn't say earlier but Iris ends up being 'injured' by this meta, before Wally defeated him, and in order to help her, Caitlin has to use her powers, which might turn her into Killer Frost.
A lot happened, to be honest, but in the end Julian ends up helping Caitling and in the very end they even go out from drinks, which was so damn cute! I think I don't need to say this, but I just love Tom Felton and I can't not love Julian. Actually, Julian is probably my favourite character right now and I really ship him with Caitlin - Jaitlin! A lot of people is saying that this won't probably happen because we have the confirmation that Robbie Amell is back as Firestorm for, at least, one episode. In my opinion, and because I really want Jaitlin to happen, that doesn't mean anything. Robbie might come back just as a memory on Caitlin's mind or something. 
Anyway, that was, for sure, one of my favourite parts of the episode, but the ending was pretty cool as well.
In the end, Jesse comes back through the portal and says that her father was abducted by Grodd and taken to Gorilla City, which means, we're going to Gorilla City next episode!
It's going to be really cool and it's going to be a two part episode, which is going to be even cooler!
And yeah, I guess that's it!
Let me know your thoughts about this episode and if you're excited for the next two episodes, because I am!
Until then, I'll see you later with a new Shadowhunters rant.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment