Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Vampire Diaries | Season 8 Episode 11 - "You Made a Choice to Be Good"


Spoiler Alert!

Omg you guys, I have so many things to say about this episode!
First of all, What was that episode?!
I'm still pretty shook about everything that happened and I just can't stop thinking about it. I feel like I'm mourning as well and, althought this makes me feel really bad, it shows how good this episode was!
But yeah, let's start because at the end I have so many predictions of what is going to happen from now on.
So, I was pretty excitied about this episode! Cade was free and that meant that we were going to get to know him 'better' and we actually did. Right from that point I loved the episode! We already knew, from the previous, that Cade was going to free Stefan and then ask Damon to either kill 100 strangers or Caroline and that was exactly what he did. Obviously, since Damon now has his humanity, he started thinking of a way to do neither and, instead, kill Cade. But Cade is smarter than that and confronted him and set himself on fire and even ripped is own heart out, and none of those things killed him, which meant Damon was screwed.
Meanwhile all of this is happening in Mystic Falls, Bonnie and Enzo have been doing stuff that was on Enzo's bucket list, since he soon is going to become human and will have to be more carefull with what he does and, besides, he might die at any moment so, yeah...
Right from that point I saw something coming. We were seeing so many scenes of Happy Bonenzo that I thought 'Well, they aren't going to end up together in the end of the series'. I already know the writers that well and know that, once everything is looking pretty good and everything is working fine for some character (and mostly Bonnie), something bad is about to happen, I just didn't think it was going to be that soon (but that I'll talk later).
Anyway, after doing those things, they travel to a house that later we find out that is where Bonnie is keeping Elena.
Back to Mystic Falls... Damon and Caroline keep working on a plan to kill Cade and that's when Caroline thinks that there's only one thing that could kill him, the cure. So they start working on getting the cure to give Cade instead of giving it to Enzo. At that moment, Cade comes back and confronts Damon again, and that's when he says that he made the same offer to Stefan - kill 100 strangers or kill the love of Damon's life, Elena. He also tells that Stefan chose to kill Elena, and that's when Damon kind of forgets about the Cure plan and just races to New York to save Elena.
While all of this is happening, Stefan compells Bonnie's realtor to sign the house over to herself and then invite him in so that he can get to Elena.
And this is were the episode kept me out of my seat.
From that moment I just realized what was about to happen or, at least, some of what was about to happen. Stefan would get there and Bonnie, in defence, would just give the cure to him. And guess what happen? Yeah, exactly that! But, before... Stefan killed Enzo! That I never saw coming! Not in a million years! I always thought that, if someone was going to die, it was going to be Bonnie, and she would be the reason why they wouldn't be together forever. But Enzo?! Nope, no... Never guessed that and, to be honest, I'm still kind of in denial and I still think he's coming back. Or, at least, we are going to see him in hell or something.
But yeah, after that, Bonnie gives Stefan the cure, he 'passes out' and she runs to where Enzo is laying dead. And then she screams and a wave of sound comes out of her... I don't really know how to explain this but I think this means she got her powers back. So, I kind of understand why the writers did what they did. They needed something to wake the magic inside Bonnie and what could be better than the love of her life dying? Yeah, I guess that's why they killed him and again, I still think he's coming back so....
So, now on to some Predictions!
I have predictions for basically until the very last episode so, let's get on to it!
First of all, I think Dorian and Matt have a big part on this whole kill the devil thing. It can't just be the bell and that's all. They have something else and, from this episode, I even started thinking that Dorian might be related to Cade so... I don't know, but seems like a good storyline to me...
From that, I have two preditions on how we are going to find out how to kill Cade and how to bring Enzo back.
First theory is that they go to hell to save Enzo and/or get information on how to kill Cade, and that's when they meet Kai, and Katherine and others.
Second theory, which seems more likely to me, is that we see Enzo in hell, and he's the one that talks with Kai and etc. After that, Bonnie discovers she has her powers back so she tries to bring Enzo back and manages to. Enzo then tells them what he talked with Kai and the others and that he knows how to kill Cade.
I just don't really know how they are going to kill Cade but, after they do, my theory is that Bonnie then decides to become a Vampire. Then, because of that, Elena wakes up.
And, in the very end, since there is a rumor out there that either one of the brothers is going to die, and since I always said that it was going to be Stefan, my theory is that Stefan sacrifices himself, so Damon can get the cure from him and be with Elena forever. Because of that Stefan starts aging faster and ends up dying just like Katherine.
Of course I would so much more rather have a Stelena ending, since Elena is human and now Stefan is human as well, that can still be a possibility but... I don't really think so... First, the writters have to, at least, give a good ending for the Delena stans and, besides, just like I said in previews rants, this is Stefan's story, he said it in the beginning of the series so... Yeah, I stick to my theory that it's going to be Stefan who dies in the end.
So, summing up, my predictions for every character are that Enzo and Bonnie end up together, both as vampires, Caroline and Alaric both go to The Originals, Damon and Elena end up together, both as humans, Stefan Dies and Matt will forever be Human.
And yeah guys! I know I took this too seriously but, this series has been my life for the past 8 years so, I'm really attached to it.
Anyway, hope you liked my theories and let me know what do you think about them! Do you agree? Who do you think is going to die at the end? Let me know everything.
Until then...
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment