Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Challenge: Invasion | Season 29 Episode 4 - "Four Tickets To Paradise"


Spoiler Alert!

Hello guys! Back with a new The Challenge rant.
If you follow me on twitter you know that yesterday, when the episode aired in the US, I couldn't watch it live because I just couldn't find a stream, which was really sad because this episode was really good!
From now on this are going to get way more exciting because The Champs are back!
Yes, that's right, Zach, Darrell, CT, Bananas, Ashley K., Cara Maria, Camila and Laurel are back, but they only appeared in the very last minutes of the episode, so we have a lot more other things to talk about.
So, this episode was the last one in the Shelter and, because of that, the last episode where people earned their tickets to the Oasis, that's why the episode is called "Four Tickets To Paradise".
In my last rant I predicted that Anthony and Sylvia were going home and... I got half right.
Shane did win the challenge so I got really happy with that, although he almost didn't win, which would be so unfair because he really was that good in the challenge. For the girls, Amanda won the challenge. You can basically feel my tone with that sentence. I really didn't want her to win because I just hate her but, to be honest, I kind of knew she wasn't going home because she's one of the people that bring more fights to the house/group and, now with the champs arriving, they needed someone to mess with Camila so... It was predictable.
After this, it was LaToya against Sylvia, and Anthony against Nelson, in the elimination. And the one that I got right was Nelson. Nelson did win the elimination, sending Anthony home but huge plot twist, Sylvia won the elimination! Sending LaToya home. That I wasn't really expecting!
I mean, they have talked so much shit about Sylvia in all this past episodes, but I really didn't see her as a strong competitor and I still don't but well, I guess she's stronger that I thought she was.
So, yeah, last places for the Oasis, which meant, we finally saw the actual Oasis this episode!
It was kind of funny to see everyone so happy knowing that the worst was yet to come, the Champs.
Like I said in the beginning, the Champs arrived right in the end of the episode, nonetheless, it was pricelless!
The Underdogs faces! Loved it!
Now I just wonder how everything is going to work. I think it's going to be Team against Team. Team Champs vs Team Underdogs in the challenges and then, for the eliminations, the winning Team chooses one person for the loosing Team and the loosing Team also chooses a person from their Team and those are the ones that go in to the elimination.
I don't know if this is really what's going to happen, but I think this makes sense.
Anyway, I just know that this next challenge is going to amazing and, seriously, I can't wait to see the Champs beat up the Underdogs. I just don't feel like the Underdogs are going to beat the Champs, some of them might be good, but not that good. But, that's just my opinion.
So, this are my thoughts about this episode and my predictions of what's going to happen next episode.
Let me know which are your thoughts about the episode and who are you rooting for. Which are your favourite competitors? I would love to know all of that.
I'll see you later with a new The Flash episode.
Love,
Daniela.




No comments:

Post a Comment