Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Arrow | Season 5 Episode 12 - "Bratva"


Spoiler Alert!

I'm sorry I took way too long with this post! Needless to say that this is going to be a short one because the new episode is almost starting. But, to make up for it, I promise to post the new rant tomorrow, no excuse!
So, let's get on to the proper rant.
From what I can remember I really liked this episode.
We went to Russia and it was pretty interesting!
In this episode, the flashbacks tied up to the actual present story, and for once in a long time, this was an actual arrow episode, with barely no 'special powers' (apart from Dinah) and it reminded me a lot of Arrow Season 1, which is pretty cool!
From the previews, I didn't understand why they were going to Russia. I was excited, but I didn't understand, but in the actual episode they made it clear. They went there because Walker, the general that got Diggle in prison, was there to make a deal with some terrorists so, obviously, Team Arrow went there to, not just catch him, but also to stop the deal.
Although, a pretty interesting plot twist happens and Oliver doesn't take all the Team. Instead, he leaves Rene in Star City with Lance, who just got back from Rehab. It was pretty cool to have him back, besides that his interaction with Rene through out the whole episode was really funny and interesting.
I'm not going to get too deep into the storyline but two interesting things happened. One, Felicity got pretty dark in this episode blackmailing a guy with the information that she got in the previous episode. Although I liked to see her strong and all, I don't want Felicity to turn dark because she's the light in Oliver's life and that's why Olicity works so... I don't want that to happen.
And, second thing, the finale! Rory stoped a bomb with his rags! And then, the rags don't work anymore and he decides to 'leave' the Team... At least for a while. I didn't really like this either because Rory was one of my favourite characters right now and I really liked to see him working with Felicity. I think he won't be gone for too long, thought so... Can't wait for him to come back.
In the mean time, we'll see what happens in tonight's episode and I'll see you tomorrow with a new rant.
Love,
Daniela.


No comments:

Post a Comment