Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Supernatural | Season 12 Episode 10 - "Lily Saunder Has Some Regrets"


Spoiler Alert!

A new episode of Supernatural aired last night and, of course, I'm here to talk about it.
Supernatural is one of those series that never disappoints. It might have some episodes that aren't my favourites, but every single episode has something major and something interesting to show us, and this one couldn't be exception.
I got to be honest, at first, I wasn't really enjoying it. Maybe it was because I had a sh*tty stream and I couldn't listen very well, but then my usual stream started working again and I started enjoying the episode a lot more, to the point that I actually think this was a pretty pretty good episode!
So, this episode was all about Castiel and the angels. I don't usually like the angels storylines and, out of all the seasons, season 6 was the worst for me, but surprisingly I really liked this episode!
Basically one of Castiel's old 'friend', Benjamin, dies and he 'cries out' for hel through the connection that he has with Castiel and the other three angles that were part of their group. That's when we start to see some flashbacks of Castiel and we even see that years ago his vessel was a woman, which was interesting.
Anyway, of course Castiel goes to meet with the rest of his 'old group' and of course, although all the issues that they currently have about the fact that Cass killed Billy and the repercussions that they could have, Sam and Dean go with him.
When they arrive, another of the angels die and that's when they get face to face with Lily Saunder. 
After she gets away, thats when Castiel and the remaining angel, Ishim, tell Sam and Dean that Lily married an angel and had a daughter nephilim and, because it was against Heaven's laws, they had to kill both the angel and their daughter, so now Lily is seeking revenge.
The Winchesters then track her and that's when Lily tells them the real truth - that her daughter wasn't a nephilim and just a normal human. She also tells them that she studied angels for years and that the powers that she now has is enochian magic.
They them go and confront Ishim and he eventually confirms Lily's story. In the end, Castiel ends up killing Ishim to save Lily, and tells her that if she, one day, still wants revenge on him, he'll be waiting.
The Winchesters and Cass then go back to the bunker and talk about Lucifer's son and how they are going to find them.
In my opinion, we won't really touch much on this subject. Neither in this one or the Billie issue. The main 'villains' in this season are the British Men of Letters, so from now one, probably in about two or three episode, we are going to focus more on that and then Lucifer's son is going to be the main villain next season, because we already know that there's going to be a 13th Season!
That's just my opinion. 
Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll see you tomorrow with a new TVD rant!
Love,
Daniela.

No comments:

Post a Comment